Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whip it off!

So today I had ICA and Life drawing.

First I went to my ICA class all of my class mates where sitting outside the class there were already quite a few people in the class so I strolled right in, and sat down. the rest of the class was working pretty hard and I got to thinking... i don't reconize any of these people. After like 20 minutes of me just sitting there looking awkward the instructer guys says; "Okay everyone has to leave now we've got another class coming in." Realizing that I just walked into the class ahead of me I got up, left the class, then came back in!

I started joking about it with another girl in my class, who saw, me walk in and was all like "what the hell is he doing?" her name is Kadisha... I think she wears a head dress!

Anyways apperently if I can learn MS Word, MS Power Point, Windows Vista, And MS Excel then i pass the course by passing a pretest! yay! But it sounds like work... I donno excel nor power point. perhaps I'll do some research friday.

So anyways my life drawing class was next. And in it there was like five people I didn't reconize. one in particular I was watching he was at the front of the class room. Then he took off his shoes. I was like "what's this guy doing taking of shoes?"
Then he pulls his pants off and is standing there nude!!!
I was all like "AH!"
But everyone else was all like "hurmmm." Apperently Toronto people are used to people stripping nude.
Well I guess he was our nude modle for the day. But i think an introduction was in order. Like this is our nude modle for the day; Ben.
Nope he jusy starts stripping right there. Oh my goodness. And who draws naked people anyways? Fig Leaf S.V.P.

My life drawing teacher told me that i need to start a scketch book and just draw random people I see. i wonder if he would mind airal shots of people as I draw them from my balcony.

Anywho thats my update today!

Oh and I did mean Dear dairy... I totally meant to do that! I talk to milk! Dur hur hur!

5 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Oops I didn't catch the Dairy! Hahahah! Travis you are so great! 'Fig leaf S.V.P.' LOL! And I've never walked into a class that wasn't mine before. You're my favourite! Hahahaha!! 'Aerial shots of people's heads from my balcony.' Oh, I laughed so hard I cried.

Kuroari said...

Pwahaha, I <3 yu and your dairy (I was the one who pointed it out, yaaay!)

AND OMG I would have cried if I was there. I woulda been like "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and like, hid behind you. Because you're so big. you'd block out the hideous view.

Tch, and you wanted me to go there. >3>

Hey you can draw me! :D -strikes a pose- (dun worry, my shoes and pants will stay on)

Shane said...

So wow. Nude modeling that would have been pretty funny. Sounds like you are enjoying the course

Anonymous said...

I want to know what your face looked like as that was happening, OH MAN! lol I miss you!

CaraBoo said...

Heehee :D I agree with Emily - your face must have been priceless!! I'm looking forward to seeing those wicked awesome arial shots!