Monday, September 29, 2008

Kitten of Joy!

Today was the last day of Cara's visit and she left, how sad I am, but instead of Cara I now have a kitten! Yay life!

Yesterday I forgot to update my blog. I must admit that it was because I was watching Cara try to make a race of humans on Spore... Needless to say they're creepier then anything else made of spore. For one of her first attempts features brown (to symbolize hair) on the belly, armpits, under then chin and butt... the brown on the butt just looked like he forgot to wipe. I was in stitches.
Yesterday I also showed Cara around my school. She seemed fairly interested and I hope that I gave her a taste of what moving away to university might taste like. We also were not able to go to Ikea because the Viva bus line was canceled... And I don't know how to plan around that. So until they're back up it looks like Wal-Mart and Future Shop are out for me.

Today my family visited me! Minus Shane and plus Jessica McA.
It was great fun. One of the bst things (besides seeing you guys again) was the fact that I got 48 waffles!! 48 waffles what will I do with all of them?!
...
Well I suppose I'll eat them... but still!

Kitten story!
Toby was eating a lot of food but I noticed that her litter box had remained unused. Concerd I kept bring Toby to the litter box to try and show her where it is. After like the whole day of her not pooping I took her to it only to have her hop out again. I then kept her close by as I started digging around in the litter box- like a cat would, hoping she'd get the idea!
...
I could be found later washing my hands after digging up a mess that Toby had put in the litter box. Cats bury their poop Travis. I feel like a complete knob.

So my bed is fixed my backpack hooks are up and Toby is having great fun attack a pompom that Mary made for her.
Oh speaking of Mary the other thing I wanted to mention about her the other day was;
I wanted to play a video game, Mystic Quest, on the super nintendo. After blowing on it, putting it in, and turning it on muptiple times with no result Mary grabbed the game cartrage away from me. She then proceded to blow into it, then looked at it very lovingly and say "I love you" then put it in a tunred it on. It worked!! Later I was trying to play Mystic Quest again to no avail. Mary eyed me. So I took the game out blew on it and very dearingly told it "I love you". I then put it in the system. After so many attemps I was sure that this wouldn't work... but it did! Cara has done this too and had it work if there are any sceptics amoung you! In short... games just need a little love.

So life is good here, I miss my family, and I can't wait for thanks giving.
Out

2 comments:

Kuroari said...

I laguhed sooooo hard soooo many times at this. XD

Then again, maybe that's cause I've been watching Ouran Host Club for the past four hours and my sense of humor has become corrupted. DX

But the kitty poop was amazing. Travis, ilu...NOT LIKE THAT DX

freethephoenix said...

OMG I laughed until I had tears in my eyes!! Travis you are amazing.