Today was a Saturday blah.
Not that I'm complainning! Oh boy quite the opposite! Ilove Saturday Blahs!
Mary's parents picked up Carol and Travis T @ Waterloo and then came here and picked up Mary, and dropped off Travis T. So while they were here amongest Toronto I got to hang out with Travis! Yay!
We didn't much, made light conversation, compaired schools. He seems pretty happy where he is. Does it make me vain if I get a tad jealous when my friends talk about other people they're meeting that they think are cool? sigh.
It was good to see him again.
However once I finally started doing something with one of my old friends Rachel called and wanted to hang out! I really wanted to, but I couldn't.
I'm suppose to call her once he leaves.
We watched Animaniacs while we ate dinner.
Pinky: "Brain, what are you doing?
Brain: "Continplating your after life..."
We finaly got our wireless internet hooked up. Thank you Mary, and Take THAT, Rogers!
Plus, a new freezer gifted to Mary! Hooray!
Now I must venture and do the dishes... and call my girlfriend. : D
4 comments:
Sounds like your Saturday resembled mine, except I'm going to hang out with Kasumi and Cara instead of Travis T... and I don't have a girlfriend to call... and it was pretty much completely different... umm... Well the Saturday Blah part was the same.
You shoud be glad in the first place that you have good friends you already know in the same place. I had to start all over, and I am still starting all over. :P So don't be envious, because I am envious! haha
I miss having good friends I can just be relaxed around. By the way, I can recall many a time when Mr. Brandon was worried about doing his own laundry when we chatted during work. How is that holdin up for ya? hahahaha I hope you're having fun!
'Twas quite an awesome saturday. Katamari!
So I told myself to make up for reading this so late I would comment on evey entry but I have nothing to say this time really... :P I'm glad you got to hang out with Trav though. That must have been nice.
Post a Comment