So tomorrow I have a test in my ICA computer's program.
I have to know Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Window's Vista. I'm quite worried about all of these because I don't know these programs extremely well. Mary said that while I take the test I should open the program's beside it so I know what I'm doing before I answer. Good Idea, because then I can open the help file as well.
And on top of that I have to take another English test.
Apparently I got into ENG149. This English doesn't count towards my English credit, I have to take it so I can get into ENG500, Which is the actual credited course.
On my test I got a 2+, which means I'm just under the boarder line of being in ENG500. So the nice people in the English office have told me to come in tomorrow and I will write an English test to see if I can bump that grade up. If I can then that means either I can take English 500 next semester or this one and get it out of the way. Which would be sweet! So I've got to call mah sister and discuss Englishy things.
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.
In the mean time let me tell you about class today. Today I had drawing, in which we drew a chair. It was quite hard the teacher was looking for negative spaces, angels, and proportion. So it had to be bang on. Mine was pretty good, and I made a new friend; Andy! Woot! He's pretty cool except he mumbles so it's a little hard to understand him. Anyways while we were drawing we got our own assignments back. They were of tile floor draws we did the first week. It was all about one and two point perspective, so you either got it or you didn't. 5 marks if you got one, and 10 if you got them both. I got 10/10! Yippie!
Anyways the point of this story is that tard, Eric. He got 5/10 and went to go talk to the teacher about his mark. (I know this because that kid screech yells everything he says in a very nazelly manner.) The teacher, very kindly, explained what was wrong and why he only got half marks. The kid wasn't taking it to wel, then the teacher relooks over his other project and decides to give him a 0/10. Apperently he didn't get it at all. He starts like crying and yelling at the teacher saying things like, "But my mom said it looked good!"
Needless to say I face-palmed.
2 comments:
Wow, sounds like that boys needs a BFF. lol. Congratulations Trav-o! Looks like your art IS up to snuff after all!
Haha, if I wasn't leaving the Province I would beg you to take me to your drawing class just so I can snicker about this ridiculous character by the name of Eric. Oh! Even better than me snickering... you VIDEO TAPING it so you can show me later! I smell a you tube hit...
You spelt angels instead of angles in your chair story and me being ever so tired took forever to figure out that the teacher wasn't expecting you to see dead people in the chair you were drawing. But don't worry. I got it now!
As for the English thing, all I can say is good luck. You actually have the advantage. You know sort of what to expect, while those poor saps sitting beside you don't. That's when you start giggling uncontrolably and get weird stares and angry shhh's.
I fly at 2 so I have about 5 more agonizing hours of trying to be patient... why can't anything run on my schedule? Oh well. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment