Monday, September 22, 2008

Logo Quickie



Hey all, just wanted to show you what I've been laboring away at doing.
I've been making my own personal logo!


Yup there it is feel free to comment... PLEASE
And don't forget to comment on my last blog below.

4 comments:

freethephoenix said...

*jaw drop*

Shane said...

looks gorgeous.

May I make a suggestion? Now I don't know your assignment but isn't a logo supposed to be smaller? like some small picture you can throw onto a piece of paper to make it yours? It may be a pain to put this entire thing as a loge

What if you simply used the two wings as your logo?

Kuroari said...

i leik teh blue backgrownd.

And I see you picked the green one =3

Anonymous said...

WOW I thought you were too good to improve... You're doing so well! If ever I get a book published, I'm commissioning you to do the cover

btw it's so you, looks great!