Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lego me Logo

~wHhhooooo!
(sound affect, not word 'who')

So last night I stayed up until 3:33 in the morning doing my logo project! I finished it handed it in and got some feed back! (Didn't get my mark but the feed back was encouraging!) Anyways here it is! I'm posting it up here to share with yous!

Business Card

I did this one a the standard business card size; 3.5' x 2' with 2000 pixel/inch
Needless to say I brought Photoshop to it's knees.

T-shirt
Mostly everybody in my classed used this T-shirt for there T-shirt sample.
I was a tad different because I changed the colour of the rims to purple.

Backpack
This came out fairly nice. I chose purple and white as my colours because that was the colours of my devil wing and angle wing on my logo.

Car
Okay yeah I know I wouldn't drive a purple smart car either, even if it had my logo on it, but it was all about my theme and presentation.

Yeah the teach said that mine was worth an A, possibly more then an A so I I get an A+ on this I'm go bonkers! However I don't have a mark back yet so I expect a B, that'll do for me.

There were some pretty sick ones that other people made today. The main problem that a lot of students had problems with where the line quality and the presentation. Debbie from yesterday had an amazing business card, and it was simply black and white.

So my weekend is looking busy, I'm thinking about taking Cara to explore Ikea if she hasn't been. I have a project due tomorrow that I have to work on right after this... and supper, I wants me some supper!

Mary also called last night and said that we might have a possible room mate! Hurray!
She said that she seems to hold tidiness in high regard! Something I really haven't had a problem with!

I hope to play Spore soon!
Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah.... Im so jealous! I love the backpack!

Travis T said...

Never have I wanted a t-shirt with purple on it as much as now!

Would it be weird for me to wear something with your logo on it?

Ha! My verification code is gunthk! Sounds like something someone says while being shot in the chest!

freethephoenix said...

Gunthk!! Hahaha!! - Okay well Trav those look WAaaaaAAaaay better than they did on the web cam, lol. Now I see. That's so cool about what your teacher said! Go you! :D

Kuroari said...

SMARTCAR WHYYY AAAUUUGGGGGHHHH. -eyes bleed-

I mean, c'mon, of all the crappy cars to choose you chose the crappiest of the crap?! D:

But evarything else looks pretty badass. ...Y'know, for being purple and all. I love the business card.