Sunday, September 14, 2008

Missed the mark

Today I was planning on sleeping in as last as possible.
I awoke to Mary telling me that it was time to go to sketch jam. I was going to go, then I got caught up in my computer desk falling apart, and my computer had no anti-virus and was being attacked.
And I hadn't even started my hour-long morning routine!

I know that sounds like an excuse... and it is! I really should of gone!
I then thought of hanging out with Rachel and then maybe going to sketch jam. So I called Rachel up and it turns out Katie had a cold. So Rachel wasn't about to go and try and find my place alone.
I can sorta understand that. I mean I wasn't about to go venture out to the buses and try to find where she lives... I mean I don't really even know where I live!
I'm not a go getter like that. Plus Rachel had homework.
So I stayed home and worked on my too.

Whilst blasting my Rock Alt music.

...

The wind is screaming right by my window right now... Is there a storm going on outside... hold on let me check...

Well the wind is certainly howling! And it smells like garlic...
A Garlic storm! Oh no how horribly smelly!

My supper tonight was rice and hot dogs! Except I forgot how much I hated rice to I had to add peas to it to give it some sort of taste. And It was better.

I actually saw the night time ice cream truck tonight... it was driving in circles in a neighboring apartment building's parking lot...

OMG that is soo sketchy! And it was raining! Who supports this creepy thing?! It was playing;
do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro...

So I followed a link from VG cats and I was given this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

I'm addicted to it and it is currently getting me excited ...
Well I can't say what for do to the readers of this blog.
But now I want to watch Alice in wonderland.

Drawing hands is hard, laundry is procrastinated, and internet is awesome!

3 comments:

Travis said...

First time nobodies commented before the day was over! Truly one of my saddest firsts!

freethephoenix said...

lol, Sorry Trav I was at Kasumi's byebye party! I didn't even get to write in my own blog let alone comment on yours and - how and why was your computer desk falling apart?!

CaraBoo said...

Wow, what a strange and wonderous place this "Toronto" must be: Musical Nighttime icecream trucks and strong howling Garlic winds! Well Trav, I don't think you're in Lambton County anymore. (Woo Wizard of Oz)