Monday, September 22, 2008

Create, Evolve, Explore

So i have been playing Spore recently and it friggin kicks butt!

I made a colony of little purple bird people and they are all like awesome!
i had a choice between being like nice, mean or normal. I had to choose nice because I couldn't make the other colonies hate me.

I've been having fun exploring the galaxy as my little purple bird people. It's such a cool game! :D
I am quite happy with it!

Other then that, I can't wait to get my cat!...

Lame update today... All my creative juices went into making a cool fun spore collany.
So I will end with a lymrick

There once was a College student named Travis
Whose head was an oceanic abyss
for he blogged all day long
even though he knew it was wrong
And when he fails he'll know what to reminisce.

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

That is an awesome lymrick! :D You win 1/2 of an internets! I feel that way about the Sims still, the way you talked about the Spore game. Rick said he wants it and he will play online with you if he gets it. (is that even possible?)

Kuroari said...

I wants a spoars. D: