Friday, September 19, 2008

Thought Dump

Yeah so I have quite a few thinks I've been thinking that I choose today's DD to dump them into.
First off, did you know today was talk like a pirate day? I had no idea. it was super sweet! Well because I talked like a pirate with Trish! Hurrah!

Second off it was in quite a moody slump last night, I sorta blame the fact that a lot of people who I was talking to last night were upset, stressed and/or not feeling good. And then there was the fact that I had a huge project due that took to much work for so little. My art assignment last night required me to use my printer. And the things I were printing out required a lot of ink. I though I could crop the board off of them and use indian ink to fix it up. Well the indian ink was the wrong black colour and curled the edge of the paper so it looked like poo, so this morning I cut it off so that I had squares. When he marked it, he took one mark off for the square shape but it did look so bad. I hope that kinda problem attack doesn't happen to me again.

The work is building up here. I've got to read three essays for English, and plan a responce to one of them so that I can write an in class essay on Tuesday, I've got a folder due on and I think more contour draws due on Wednesday. I've got my personal logo assignment due on Thursday, which is going to be a lot of work. And then I've got another project due for Friday where I have to use all five elements of Design... I'm going to have a busy weekend...

In the middle of the termoil last night I had an awesome idea for a video game... well an added idea fro a video game.

My original idea was kinda like Super Smash Brother with that free 2D playform feel, but you could customize you characters and add moves weapons and magic. You could also level to increase different things. Like if you made a really big charater he would be harder to knock around and would hit harder but would be very slow. And as you level you could increase his speed. another thing thing you could do would be like, say if one of your moves was a jab punch, you could give is a magical attribute so like fire punch. same with weapons.
Anywas my idea was sorta like a limit break. I Thought of calling it breaking weapons. Like after you build up enough damage or use your weapon a lot in a battle it comes to a breaking point. and this breaking point your weapon would literally 'brake'. And then you have to do something that would result in an Omega attack or screwing you.
I'll throw in an example; Like if you have a sword and you're attacking and attacking so it reaches it's breaking point you do a powerful attack and your weapon brakes, little it shatters apart into little glowing chunks. You have little short time to press a button or a button combination. This will make the shattered peices turn into light and get absorbed into your character, making them go into limit mode. And if you don't press the right button then your weapon breaks and you are weaponless (either you lose that weapon or you have to wait a while for it to come back).
I thought you three different types of limit modes. In all of them an element, say like fire or water or earth (whatever element is most prodominate in your character/weapon) would be encircling you and pulsing through your character.

The three different typesof limit mode are possestion, hyper, and arrogance. Possestion your character floats there a rag doll as if he's possesed by the limit mode. It's really slow but had amazing range. In arrogance mode you're character stomps around like he's invencible with like a smirk on because he's like "You're gonna get it.". In that limit you walk really slow and run quite fast. And it's mostly physical attacking. And in hyper mode the limit makes your character go crazy fast, like he's itching to kill something. He's all twitchy and jerky. In this mode you don't cause as much damage with a single attack but you can zip around and attack VERY fast, almost to fast. There is a even balence between ranged and non-range.

I figured any character could have any one of those limit modes. I was thinking in my head that it would be great to see a super slow huge character have a hyper limit mode. then once the limit mode time is up your character returns to normal with his weapon in hand.

Sounds pretty sweet? Eh?

Well thats it for game Ideas today.

So class was really boring today, but i got to talking with Gus and Andy, and it looks like I'm being drafted to play an MMO with them...

Oh cool a fire truck and police car have pulled into our parking lot...

And now there are two ambuleances... it certainly smells like fire outside my balcony... Wonder what's going on...

Anyways the MMO is Zu online. Gus was like tell me about it for half-an-hour, it sounded pretty cool. and he sounded like he was right into it. So I think I'll play, they wanted to form a guild, I wonder what all this means.

It definatly smells like burning plastic outside, everybodies looking out from their balconies... one lady even has a book that she's reading while she watchs the secene downstairs lol.

One of the last things I wanted to put into today's DD was this

if you can't make it out there is a lady's sock, a can of Red Bull and a plushie of Edward Elric.

These are my treasures today. When I woke up I was getting dressed an found a ladies sock within my stuff, well actually in my laundry I did last week. So I think it came from the laundry-mat down stairs. it isn't Mary's or any of my sisters so, I guess I stole someone's sock. what I thing I have done. Second I uptained was Ed on my way to school I saw him laying in the dirt. I picked him up and brushed him off. There was no one arond so I casually took him! Sweet deal this plushie is great! And my last one was the can of red bull. I walking around York and a car with a giant red bull can pulled up and two ladies jumped out and start giving red bull to everybody who walked by. I got one. I started thinking, instead of drive by shooting this was a drive by giving! How pleasent! I drank it with my lunch.

I also wondered around York (Not the two building belonging to Seneca@York, but actual York (and why is S@Y underlined like that?)) and mailed my letter to the government so I can get money for dad being a criple. So i learnt a little more of how to get around. sweet deal.

So I think I will end this DD here because with an XL coffe in my system along with a red bull I'm starting to get antizy. So I'm going to go see what's going on with the emergancy vehicals outside.

Oh and can someone tell me what time zone we're in? The time this says it's posted in is way off.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Eeeee-yuck!
I shouldn't of drank that red-bull, I feel sick...

Like the kinda sick I felt after drinking too much w/o the hangover!
Blaaah

freethephoenix said...

I love your treasures Trav, lol.

Kuroari said...

SOCK STEALER D=<

And I think our time zone is -5 GMT? Yeah, something like that. Eastern Time Zone, I think it's called. I dunno.

Anyways; that Ed is kickass. XD I wish I could find a plushie lying around. @_@

And that work load sucks, just like mine, lol XD