Today that horrible horrible villain the procrastinator attacked me!
I had little bit of work to do today for school but I spent the whole day doing nothing!!
When the procrastinator attacks he attacks hard and swift!
...
My project was to do blind contour drawings of my face...
There's the kicker -blind!-
OMG I look like the ugliest person alive! Why o why does he want these blind?
I keep playing with Toby whist I post this. She's sooo cute! love love!
anywho I shall now find if there is anything else for me to do for homework.
4 comments:
That'S amazing that you have a little friend to play with. I'm being bored and annoyed and there's nothing I can do about it. It sucks!Anywho...post on my blog!! Please?
That procrastinator is an unsavory charletan!!
Here trav I did your homework for you. http://missjaneleo.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/scribble.jpg
What's blind contour? D:
Post a Comment