Saturday, September 27, 2008

One leg both the same

Yesterday, I went to Rachel's because Cara, mah little sister, was coming to Toronto!
Yippie!


We talked for a while and internet chatted with Dessica until bed time, which was very uncomfortable, just like I had predicted! I had to sleep on the hardest carpet floor ever. And I forgot my fan. For breakfast there was... well nothing to eat, Cara did her homework. Then we were driven home... The drive from here to there was abour 30mins. The drive from there to here took us 3 hours! We got terribly lost and had many traffic issues. We were suppose to get to Keele road... when we got to Keele we drove a little bit and it turned into Weston... for no reason whatsoever. What a headache.
Not to mention the comments made by My g-friend and her mother. I can understand how frustrated they were by the sarcastic comments and complainning didn't help anybody.

Ugggh I'm afraid Cara wasn't really getting a good idea of Toronto...

Away once we got back we ate chicken figures rice and carrots! Yum! And watched Alice in wonderland. It was pretty funny. Cara remarked; this makes no sence.

Now I've made her play spore and dare I say i think she's addicted! Yay me!
So today was good int eh fact that I love my sister so!

Will tty goons later, I'm hanging out with Cara!

-additive- Mary was dressed up for a wedding and she looked amazing!
-additive 2- I was also going to mention something else about Mary but I forget what it was : (

4 comments:

Travis T said...

Cara, addicted to a videogame? Something seems a little off here...

You think maybe she was abducted by aliens and this is a robot replacement? Or maybe she's one of those torch things like in Shakugan no Shana.

But seriously, I think I need Spore.

freethephoenix said...

You should have taken a picture of Mary to share with the world! :D hahaha. And that sucks about your bad time, at least you didn't slam into any vans while going 60kmph!! ... Not that I would know anything about doing that... hahaha.

Caitlyn said...

Travis I miss you so much!

I rode muy first city bus the other day, and rode the metro for the second time today...hooray! Boy does the metro go fast. Ridiculously fast.

I volunteered at a children's multicultural festival today. It was a long day but it was pretty sweet. There were japanese drummers, a dragon dance from china, a citar, and flaminco dancing. The only bad part was a bipolar clown that yelled at me for trying to help. I didn't understand everything she said because it was in very fast french. I don't think I would have understood if it was in english, that's how fast she was talking. And to boot, it was right in front of a french speaking mother and her kid! Later on during a local drumming thing, a boy of about 11 years old was running past and she grabbed his arm quite firmly and started yelling at him. Then his mom (I think it was his mom...) stepped in front of him and started defending him and the clown lady got right up in her face and yelled at her! I was shocked...that poor boy is probably traumatized and hates clowns now.

Anyway, my feet really stink. I think they're revolting agaisnt me for shoving them in stuffing them in my shoes and not letting them out until now. I should shower. Night! Miss you!

Kuroari said...

nomnomnom Toronto :B

but aneh-waes. Tccch, you wanted me to go there >3> Why, so I could get lost to? >3>
LOL my confirmation code is rrkou, sounds like a SOUNDEFFECT for some AMAZING weirdass weapon!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-KOU!