Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh man!

I was playing flyff online with Travis Thomson and I totally forgot to update my blog!
I mean I haven't gone to bed yet, so this thing is totally on time!

I was very productive today, I went to the shore and picked up a few things, I did my homework then I washed my floor, cleaned my bathroom, then did my laundry and the played that MMO until now... oops...

Oh well.
I'm so upset at myself for not blogging!
Bacon said I failed... : (

Well tomorrow I have another intensive drawing class, tell ya about it later!

5 comments:

freethephoenix said...

What did you pick up at the shore? Seashells? Also, don't worry, for whatever reason your blog time stamped your post at 10:30?

Kuroari said...

IT WUS PAST 2 AM YOU PHAIL. D=<

And again, I say; "Flyff, ewww..." because CroNous is better. and NeoSteam is better than CroNous. And nwn wins over all. And Flyff... is ick.

Travis said...

Yes, yes I go buys things down at the shore and I talk to dairy!

Travis T said...

Hey, Flyff was quite awesome. No complaintsa here! Oh, and I do find it to better than CroNous. Or at least it looks nicer.

CaraBoo said...

I didn't know there were any beaches in Toronto. You'll have to show me this mass body of water and we shall pick up beachish things together - I'll bring sandwiches!! :D