So last night as I pack up my laptop, and went to bed I thought to myself...
I should do the dishes before bed.
I hadn't generated any dishes really but there was a stack in the drying rack so I begun to put them away.
Out of the corner of my eye I spied something moving. By the time I looked there was nothing.
"I'm up way to late" But then as I dished up a dish from the rack a COCKROACH run out from under. Cockroaches are so blooming ugly. With nothing in hand it stopping in the middle of the counter. Knowing that this thing could not be allowed to live. I picked up the cuting board and slammed it down on top of it as hard as I could. I heard Cockroaches where very hard to kill.
...
Maybe this thing was the roaches dorky little brother because I obliterated it... and made quite a mess. then I had to re-wash everything, knowing a cockroach had touched them.
Then this morning as I crawl out of my bed into the bathroom to take my shower I go to move my drying towel out of my way, I spied another cockroach ontop of it starring at me! The gull of these stupid bugs! So I smacked it off into the tub and squwashed it with my water cup! Another mess to clean up.
These little bugs are so creepy. I had cockroach dreams filled dreams about them crawling on my as I slept... uck!! Now I know how Cara felt in Japan when she saw one.
So i think I will purchase a fly swater that I will keep on my person while around the house.
Just typing about this is giving me shivers! ... where could they be next?
It's not like our apartment is dirty or anything but cockroachs can travel between apartments easily I mean there's the piping and the wiring.
Yuck!
Anywho class was great today. Not to sound popmus but I think I'm a tich better at cartooning and drawing then my class mates. Well at least the people around me. Oh speaking of class mates, I've almost befriended Camren! We've almost become friends because of a mutual enemy, Eric. Oh that stupid kid! Eric just says whatever he wants loudly interupting the class. He's constanly hogging the teacher's attention to show them pointless things. He's like all of the socially awkward, and loser kids I knew in high school rolled into one! I didn't pay to go to college to listen to this tard speak! Just a glance quickly around the classroom whenever he talks tells me that nobody likes listening to him. NOBODY! Not even the teacher. Grr...
Anyways friendship with Camren I'd say... about 67%!
Whoo-hoo!
Now I have two friends in college! Go me!
Just two more! Gabby and Gus! ... well and who ever else wants to be my friend.
Except Eric! He can go die in a hole! Along with all of the cockroaches in this building!
4 comments:
Oh Travis, you make me laugh. I think you should give up your cartooning dream and start writing novels about your life.
Hee hee, just kiding! But honestly, cockroaches? That's disgusting! Call an exterminator, by George! Those creatins have no right to invade your living quarters without asking. They should have waited for an invitation.
Anyways, I miss you too! Holy cow do we ever have to hang out next summer! We definitly did not have enough Travis/Caitlyn time last summer. Have a blast at college and don't die!
Heart, Caitlyn
YES MY ARMY IS MAKING ITS MOVE.
I mean... oh, bugs. How terrible.
You should feel mighty - those things can survive nuclear explosions. XD
AND NO FAIR - I wanna be friends with Gus D:
Eww! Ew! Ew! Ew! I had that with ants in the spring!! No matter what I did they were everywhere!! Yuck. Good luck on getting your friends! :)
Dude. I can totally sympathize. It must be a city thing. I had my fill of them in Tottori. It was sick! So why am I going to your place to endure their company once again? I suppose my love for you is greater than my hatred of cockroaches and that is saying something!! At Kasumi's house they had traps for them it was a box that looked like a school - I guess no organisim can survive an extended period of time in that place. :P
Post a Comment