So late night I was interneting and then I heard something that sounded like a doorbell chime, however it didn't stop. So i turned off my internet radio and there it was.
The Haunting echo of an ice cream truck ringing outside... in the middle of the night...
How creepy! Honestly! Who buys ice cream at 10:00 in the night?! My goodness! How terribly frightful!
Yeah last night I had to do 54 thumbnails of art for today... it was long and VERY painful.
I spent the whole class talking to people around about what video games we liked. It was great except they all seem to really like Xbox. Yuck.
I feel like I might suffer some shuuuunage if I express my opinion about it so I will wait and pust Wii on them.
Mary and me where discussing art and looking at art books last night. It was inspire-discouraging. There's so much I don't understand, that it looks like I'll need to understand to have any hope at all at getting into animation or 3d gaming. Oh yeah I'm not sure which one I would need more. I think I need to talk with Shane...
Anyways I feel a like guilty about talking to Mary so long. She stayed up until 4:00am with her own work, with class @ 9. And it's sorta my fault! Ah!
So a list of things I have to do;
-laundry
-draw my hands
-obtain printer paper
-sweep and mop
-play Banjo-Tooie :)
In closing; Number of cockroachs vanquished so far: 4.
4 comments:
That Ice Cream story is super freaky! :O Toronto is truly scary! Also, good luck with your chores/homeworks and HOLY CRAP! Proper use of a Semi Colon!! Who are you? You're a cockroach pretending to be Trav, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!
Holy Moses, I never did like Toronto. That has to be the most creepiest thing I have ever heard of. Ding, ding, come get your ice cream...at midnight! Do you know if anyone actually went and bought some? Cause that would be even creepier!
Glad to hear that you're having a good time in the big T.O. If my layover on my way to Montreal was longer I would suggest a small visit, but it's only like an hour or so that I have to wait. So not worth the hassle of airport security. Those guys are hard core with their customs and their no nail clippers in carry-ons rule. Honestly, who has EVER been nail-clipped to death?? Some people are silly.
Anyways, I will leave you to your devices. Toodles!
To which devices am I being left to?
A Horror! (Imagine me saying that in a Japanese accent because That's what Kasumi would shout when we saw something really creepy.) Ice cream from beyond the grave! I bet they were selling drugs :P
Post a Comment