Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends on Fire

So today at school I was quite pleased with the rate at which I'm becoming friends with everyone. After English, a bunch of us grabbed a table at the lunch room all for our class. It was super sweet. I talked with a lot people there, I'm having so much fun meeting new people, it's so great.

All of us there looked like such a club that this one guy and girl came up to our group and asked if we liked anime. all of us there were like; "YES!" lol so i guess I joined a club today!

Oh and when I got back to the apartment and went inside... It was on fire! The fire alarm was going off! lol no nothing that amazing, it said over the intercom that there was a small fire on floor three but the building was now sucure. Happy days!

On a side note, spore is awesome!

And one of my teacher said he really like my art work!

So I guess the title really doesn't make sence for today's DD. I thought it would be neat to link the two major events of my day though. hee hee hee.

3 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Hahah, you created an impromptu club! Go you!

Kuroari said...

I WISH I WAS IN AN ANIME CLUB D:

I'm jealous of yur friends. T_T I wish I was making friends.

Travis T said...

I wish I were in an anime club...

Oh wait, I am!

CTRL-A FTW!!!