Today was the day where I learnt a little bit more about all the friends I've made so far.
Well, kinda. I've come to an conclusion; Artists are weird.
I mean like they were all cool but now I've got a little bit more understanding. I mean like Camren is just the slightest bit cynical. Don't get me wrong, he's still awesome but he's got this slight angry-bully edge to him. Kinda reminds me of Dessica a little bit. Gabby is free. I mean like now that I met her she had no problem saying hi again and holding a conversation or being silly in front of me. Gus is still cool. I wonder if he's an insomniac because he said he would be going to bed because he never does... ? Micheal is pretty down to earth but he's seems like a slacker.
Yeah friendships are great
On a side note, my hot water knob for my shower is kinda funky. Like when I turn it, it doesn't want turn on. Weird.
Tomato soup for dinner, was friggin great. I found an Art store on campus and I think I love it. :D
I bought my English text book today, and my computer's pin code. I was going to buy my Design text book but it was sold out... uh-oh for me!
I'm going to buckle down this weekend and catch up on my English since today was my first day for that, retry drawing my hands in blind contour, and do some work in my colour class and life draw and then spend most of my time on my personal Logo. Dammit, I have a stupid computer's assignment! I guess I'm starting to get pretty busy...
Has anybody else noticed the chance in the weather? It's starting to cool down and it's possible to wear sweater now and not have it become uncomfortable. The air here in toronto always smells but now that it's cold it's starting to feel refreshing to take a breath of air outside.
Lastly, there is a giant blemish on my face and I don't know where the heck it came from. Looks like some bruser of a mouse came along a socked me a good one right below my left check bone... It looks brused!
3 comments:
I want this:
http://www.sumolounge.com/sumosac.php
I punched you while you weren't looking. Ninja.
But yeah; what's blind contour? I'm curious D:
I say you should have posted a picture of this abrasion. And I like your descriptions of your friends - I am not an angry bully!! :O How mean. My verification is: hgqxw which means nothing, really...
Post a Comment