Today was nothing special I expecially enjoyed the company of good frends and we played many a video games then at lasunga!
Hurrah!
I was quite upset about Travis Thomson saying how my English sucked so... I would like to try to explain to you have we... people with creative english skills think.
Anywho I wanna make video games! Dessi, Shane please! Ahhhhh!
Having fun with Gus and Andy who are sleeping over tonight! So I'll ttyl!
Out
2 comments:
You've been pretty good about the english so far, I just found that it seemed much worse than usual. Like you were thinking about Spore when you were writing it.
SPORE!!!
Damn its awesome. I just wish I had it myself.
Sense.
I watched that video... yup I have no idea what that was trying to say except just being a song about words which are not associated with each other. 0.o I'm so confused. Have fun with your sleeping over!! :D Your first T.O. Sleepover!! ... aside from when Cara went there...
Post a Comment