Today we had classes in English, Colour, and Illistration.
They were quite enjoyable. I did sketches of myself for illistration and upon them I sculpted this relief sculpture:

Currently I am sitting here at the computer waiting for one of my friends from Art Fundies to come on so that I can complete my project for tomorrow because I have pictures on their camera which I need.
But that's another matter... I have something else I need to do tonight...
To tell you the truth I'm sweating, my hands are trembling, my heart is beating louder then a drum and has sunk to the pit of my stomach. I think I might just start crying. For I am about to do something I never ever wanted to do... but something I must do. It's truly something terrible.
1 comment:
Ahhh!! Don't kill anybody!! :O It'll be okay, relax.
Post a Comment