Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So very sleepy

I have been suffering from a lack of sleep this week. And I'm not sure why.
I've had a urge ever since I got here just to come home and crash, but heavy work load has kept me from doing so.

I was seriously considering skipping my classes today to just veg and sleep. I had a test in ICA so I decided to go to class. I didn't study for this test at all and I got eighty percent. There was fourty four questions and I still had nineteen questions to do when the dude said "You have ten minutes left". Thank goodness they were the easiest nineteen questions on the test.
But that makes me feel really bad for Andy who did all the studying we were suppose to do on it and he got like a twenty or fourty percent. Poor guy.

Today I had live drawing so that means more naked people. Do you guys remember that little bit of poetry I spewed out about models and the people that draw them? Okay forget that. Maybe it only aplies with female modles but this guy today sucked. His poses were... naah. And he was a naked dude so I didn't really wanna draw him anyways.

Eric is loud and stupid.

I normally cut through a constuction site to get to school... but now they have it all boraded up so I can't! I think that tacks on like five to ten minutes on my wealk to school time.

I've been playing around with PRG maker vx, and I found a side veiw battle postion that I can steal! Hurray! Now I just need to figure out how to put in my own moves and weapons and have the characters follow it. (i.e. a throwing star, where the character actually throw it at the enemy)

I have two projects to do... hopefully they won't take long.

3 comments:

Kuroari said...

Lol, your test story reminds me of the test I THOUGHT I was screwed on 9did not study) and got 83%, and my roommate who studies ALL THE TIME (seriously wtf) got like, 60% or so. D: It was scary. When she asked how i did all I said was "better than it thought, and I passed, so I'm happy," just because I didn't want to make her feel bad D:

But yeah, NEKKED PEOPLE AND YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THIS CLASS? TSK. Shammmeeee oooon yoooou.

Travis T said...

Not finding the art in the male form? Well then, maybe I should be modelling.

Damn I'm sexy.

freethephoenix said...

LOL!! TTT's comment made my day. Well Travis, if you're feeling tired you need more vegetables and exercise. Just eat broccoli and carrots for a bit and you will feel better.