Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where should we sleep?

Hey blog followers! Sorry about the delayed blog-posting. I usually don't post blogs when I'm not in toronto, and yesterday when I got back here I had a crap load of homework to do. So it work out for the better for me not to post anything in here... much to my dismay.

So to update; last week was my October reading week so I went and visited Shane in London then the rest of my family in P-town. Craig (my cousin) drove me up (down?) to see Shane, and I realized what a funny guy he is. I really enjoyed the trip! Then me and Shane visited. He has Secret of Mana on his Wii, which is three players! I was super pumped to play it with him and Dean! I felt like a little kid again just waiting and waiting for Shane to play a video game with me! Sadly however we only played a little bit and Dean never joined us. Rose showed me Swinnie (Shawinnie? whatev) and I showed her how I don't like people silting other people throats! (Why do I predict Travis T saying something about that?) Other then that Shane had to work so me and Rose sat in silence as she play Harvest Moon and I played Mother 3!

Ooooh yeah! If I haven't told you already I LOVED that game! Yeeeeeehaw!
Now everything in Super Smash Brothers Brawl about Lucas, I can understand! It was such a wonderfully tragic story! And I'm not saying that "ha ha bad things happened to the main character, ha ha" It's more of a "How terrible!! How interesting but... how terrible!"

I took the train home from London and I was reminded of how much I love trains! They're so fast and the atmosphere was just so... poetic perhaps? Then I continued and beat Mother 3. Still so good. And watched Robin Hood with Cara on VHS! It was wonderfully hilarious, sillyness to the awesomeness.
Me and Jessica finally got to sit back and talk about stories and such. I do hope that she finishes that bridge scene before I come home for Christmas... I would like our weekly Sunday Tim Hortans visit to be about so much more then it... and my essay, my stupid 'finished' essay. Thank you Dessi. We also got to talking about NaNoWriMo and I have an idea again. So, so far I know quite a few people doing it... it sounds so much fun! I hope I can win it!

Let's see... there is Dessi, Cara, Emily, Trish, me... and wait that's it? Aww I thought i knew more then that! Oh well I still expect to compete against them for fun! I know! Somebody alert Rose about this quick!

I do love going home, my family is just so awesome! I am quite excited to have my friends be there around Christmas too! : )

Mommy drove me to London and from there I to the bus to Toronto then took the Subway to the city transit place, then I took the bus to my street! I didn't have much trouble at all

Oh and I don't really mind Thea (my new roommate) she's really quite and shy and quite nice! However I'm really quite and shy when getting to know new people so we haven't talked very much. She asked me if i like Soul Caliber! I told her yes! I wonder if I'll get to play against her... She plays Kilik too! yippie!


So I thought that I would add a picture of him in here for fun!

Today I handed in my essay to the teach and did a light and dark assignment in drawing class. It was quite fun! Mine looked pretty good, I wasn't really happy with somethings about it and I was trying to find them... but I kept getting distracted but people seeing it and saying it good. That was pretty bitter sweet, I loved the complements but I feel my drawing came out worse then it could be without them.

It was anime day at school today, we had class for most of the cool events but before our drawing class they showed a movie in the Hive (school's pub). It featured these little weirdos...



That blue thing is a robot cat... that eats food and has a very obnoxious voice. It was pretty neat because it was subbed not dubbed and it kinda made me wish that our anime club would start doing something. I keep hearing about Travis T's anime club Alt-a (or something like that) and I'm jealous!

I also found Bento Boxes online because I think I really want one. They look so much fun to make and I'm tired of not having a lunch at school! (I know I could use my Link lunch box but it's so big it doesn't fit in my school bag!) But the main things that I found and loved to pieces were a panda bear bento box, animal crossing bento box (I looked but it seems that the site doesn't have them anymore! Boo hoo!), and these cute like dipping sauce containers!

I want them all!

So after I got home today I watched Mary play Final Fantasy 4 on the Super Nintendo (formally known as final fantasy 2) I watched her play quite a bit with out much happening other then us making comments back and forth but the one thing that we and Mary both lost it laughing at was this little gem:



It seemed so silly since you have five character on your team there! Har har har!
(Oh and be thankful took me an hour to get that screen shot)

-edit- I was just chatting with Carol and Mary right now about fonts and Mary showed me this little number
Anyways that's all that is new with me!
~Out

4 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Wow! Thanks for all the screen shot effort! HAHAHAHA!! What a funny quote - FFIV is full of them. Also, your anime club should watch some anime, hahaha. Make them watch Excel Saga in all its unadultrated glory!

Emmy Arts said...

NaNoWriMo will be fun! I haven't thought of anything I want to write about yet... I hope it doesnt interfere with the essays I have due this month! Oh boy...

now, if I remember what I was supposed to be writing to actually ask you something, I'll come back!

Travis T said...

Well since it's expected of me, I will comment on "silting people's throats".

I think it would make them rather gritty.

Watch Genshiken! It's quite hilarious & something a little different from what most people are used to.

Also Kilik = lame!!!
Go with Raphael. Triangle -> FTW!!!

Kuroari said...

LIZARDMAN IS THE BEST, Travis T. End of discussion.

And a really good anime is Amatsuki. Seriously, it's amazing. Go check it out and make your club watch it. XD

Can I sleep in the King's bed, too? XD