So this weekend was spent on msn with Andy. We traded links of cool things were looking and talked about our homework... thank goodness I didn't actually have any do! We certainly did nothing.
I feel such a loss when I spend the better part of my day surfing you tube. Like my soul is missing...
The underline reason why I spent so long on msn and thus you tube, was because I was waiting for Shane, who played War Hammer online all weekend. I must say I am discouraged about what I posted about two posts down now.
But as I was playing with the sprites I got to playing with the sprites for RPG maker VX. Now I really wish I had the crack for that! I really do! I could really help make me and Jessica's game... actually happen!
Andy, Mike, and I explored York Lanes today. There was no sign of a CD/Movie/Gaming store in sight and that made us all sad.
My classes where English and Drawing. English we discussed grammar, and if I really wanted to get better at English I could study very many rules on how it is done... but since I don't I play Spore. Well I say that but I think I have a sligher better grasp of the English language. I just need my spell check on 24/7. Drawing was tough today, but when isn't it? I also think I'm starting to grasp how to draw things from real life and have them actually look like things in really life! It's amazing! Well kinda... I still need a lot of practice.
I will add in that Drawing structure of the human shape is much harder then drawing shape... and uglier too!
And now I will play Spore... because that's just how I roll!
-edit- There Dessi roll instead of role
And here is a random link click the moon...
1 comment:
How you roll, not role. Roll is like what a ball does, role is like what an actor plays, hahaha. Anyway I hope you are having fun with Spore. I am having fun with TS2!
Post a Comment