I had class today (well duh) and we were painting fruits. I was one of the only people who remembered to bring a fruit for us to paint. Actually I completely forgot I just happened to have an orange in my backpack for lunch. (*^ _ ^*)
Anyways this is how mine turned out:

I should mention that I really dislike using water colours... I think I really dislike using paints to capture things... but the again maybe I'm just inexperienced.
So after the class was finished we got our fruits back and I had two oranges so i ate one and wasn't really feeling up to eating the other one (I also took a pair and an apple and ate those. (It was a good lunch!)) so I drew on it instead.

Remember my good friend Debbie? She LOVED it! She took it from me for like the whole next class at kept telling me how cute it was. She even got a picture of me holding it. lol I guess she likes cute things... or oranges.
Ugh I also had to sit beside Eric today... he smells! Oh how he smells! Shower! Please! The whole class is begging you! It was terrible! We were painting yummy looking fruit I had had to sit beside the kid who smells like a fart bomb! *Cries*
My Friend Mikki, who I don't think I've mentioned on this blog before, gave me a ride home! : D
How super nice eh? No walking for me! Har har har! Mikki is awesome! She has such skill and style, and she's really good at following the teacher's instructions and doing all of he homework I don't know how she does it! But I really admire her for it! there are like four people (that I know of) who are my age in my class and Mikki is one of them. Gus is one of them too.
When I got home my internet wasn't working so I was a little bummed but Shane called me on the phone and was able to help me fix it. Thank you Shane! Thank you!!
I just had a sudden urge to go to church right now.... but I don't know of a single church in my area. And airn't all Baptist Churchs different anyways? Oh Pastor Rhealph (I donno if I spelt that right) how I miss juu!
I also took some photos of the random art I posted around my appartment for you guys to look at:
Such as this creepy little dude getting shot with an arrow. Dad commented when he saw it: "Pow! Cupid got em!"
This is actually a fingure paint I did on one of the first dats of me an Mary moving into this apartment.

And...
And this is me as a chicken.
Mary drew it and I coloured it.
She commented: "Travis you make a very scary chicken."
Personally I love it! It's hanging on my door!
So that's all for today's D.D. see ya all tomorrow!~
2 comments:
Waaaaaaaagh!! You skinned happy orange alive!!! And you do make a very scary chicken. And I love that finger paint and plan to steal it from you when I get a chance.
Finger painting or creative sneezing? You're welcome for fixing your internets
Post a Comment