Wow I suck at title'in my stuff...
Anyways today I was so tired from the weekend and the trip up here I slept right through my English class... oops. Oh well my good buddy Andy picked up the work for me.
I Enjoyed the new food here that my mother has provided me. Yum. Thanksgiving was really fun... but much to short... and now my head is clouded with thoughts that conjoined make a mess of white noise.
I went to extra life drawing today, it seems fun.. I think I should go there more often. And I should draw more... or I could just go to bed.
-now a quote-
Mary: (upon seeing all the new food within new freezer) "Your mom knows that this freezer isn't a challenge, right?"
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!! Nice. Also, what's up with the white noise? The random emo sentence in the middle of your blog confused me.
I understand the title thing. It took us a while to figure one up for our novel and I do believe it was I who actually thought of one.
I think the white noise thing is referring to him not having the time to properly digest everything that went on during the weekend, what with how busy he was. Did I get it? What do I win?
Post a Comment