Friday, October 17, 2008

Mikki D's

Nothing much happened today, expect Mikki, Andy and I all went to McDonald's after school today. We were all talking so much, It was so much fun! I don't think I've ever had quite so much fun just gabbing pointlessly before! :D

I like friends. Mikki, Andy and me we tight! :P

Today our roomate came by and hung out in her to-be room. I'm so shy I didn't say anything to her I just hid in my room like a creepy person. It doesn't help that she has a super scary looking boyfriend! Ahh

Other then that I've been working on the rpg maker vx side battle system. It's pretty great, I love it lots. Except I can't really figure out how to make my own moves... and for some reason when one of the characters get the posion statue effect the game crashes.
SO that kinda bites.
And since I am no good with ruby I don't have any idea how to fix it. Boogers!

Also I have spent the last couple hours compliing a whole bunch my favorite songs! I was able to make a playlist at SeeqPod.com

So here it is, I hope you'll listen to it!

SeeqPod - Playable Search

4 comments:

freethephoenix said...

I'm proud to say I know every song on that list!! :D I was writing that while talking to Richard and I wrote "I'm love to say I love". I guess we all know how I feel about him.

Travis T said...

Miley Cirus? TWICE!?

...

I think you need to hand in your man card Travis.

Kuroari said...

BREAKING BENJAMIN.
DISTURBED.
LINKIN PARK.
FINGER ELEVEN.
MARILYN MANSON.
WEEZER.
HOLLY DOLLY.


That's a great playlist :D

Emmy Arts said...

I made fun of my sister for listening to Miley Cyrus.

And now I can make fun of you! JK