Wednesday, October 29, 2008

God says: "Yes, you can."

Today I woke up @ 7:00 in the morning and decided to sleep more... then I woke up at 9:45. Wanted more sleep. Then I woke up at 10:40... I wanted just a little more sleep... Then I woke up at 11:40 at the same time my first class was starting today...
uh-oh

Well I said screw got ready at my own pace and missed class. It was only my stupid computers class anyways. Then I found out from my peers that that class was canceled! Yippie! I was quite happy. Not only did I sleep in more... but I also didn't have to go to the stupid class.

My other class today was figure drawing... go figure. It wasn't especially... anything. Except I went up to the front to talk to my teacher on how to do those yucky gesture drawings and he gave me a sentence and then left! I was totally brushed off! I was quite upset!

I did all of my homework today before midnight, hurray! I can go to bed at a decent time... or I could (and am) play Brawl till midnight! Yuppie!

I also did the dishes swept the floor and baked a cake! It was a yummy cake...
IS a yummy cake it's still there.
I'll post a picture of it up here... eventually.

So as I leave you to go play video games... check out these divers! HA HA HA!

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Wow, rude teacher! 0.o, did you remind him that you pay, like 1/54 of his salary?! He should be thanking you, you're the reason he can afford pizza. hahaha