Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chillaxen

So today was pretty lazy, I didn't do much... well activity wise.
It's nice to have nothing to do all day...
Most of my day consisted of finishing up that document that me and Shane have of our game and working on a few more sprites. I was trying to come up with a few ideas by typing words into wikipedia. Sadly my efforts were fruitless. I got a lot farther with my imagination! Yay!

There were some children just outside my door talking about peeing... I certainly hope not to find a wet spot on my door! Since I in my jammies i did not yell at them.

I've been chatting with my friend Andy most of the day and now I will leave you with this; an exploration of Spore! it's great some make sure to watch all of it!

Out!

3 comments:

Travis T said...

Damn you and your Spore/time to play it!

freethephoenix said...

Actually watching all of the things your had in your post made reading your post take me about an hour.

Anonymous said...

boring days are great. I would say I had one if I had not finished six pages of our story!!! I've started over, since it was, in all truth, pretty rushed in the summertime. It's goood now! I wish I had the pictures to remember the characters' details.