Okay so today was pretty good... I've done work ever since I got home.
Me and Shane are working on a video game together that is part Kirby and part Megaman. Long story short is we have like 55 'things' to come up with...
I will explain in a later blog, any who I'm stoked for that!
Painting sucks.... I did it all tonight
Writing English things sucks.. I did a lot of that too.
Turns out out potential room mate is allergic to cats!! Dammit! I was this close to having a cat! Dammit dammit dammit! This really sucks! Being up here in Toronto all by myself! Geez I'm so upset about this!!
Ugh! And there's nothing I can do short of living on the street!
Five minutes left! Oh no!
My friend Andy let me A video game today... I really wanna play it but I wonder when I will find the time to.
Life drawing is hard and it is evident that I need to go to life drawing much more then I currently do. Crap.
Oh but why my kitty cat?!
She was just getting accustomed to living here with me too. Now She'll go home and who knows where mom and dad will put here... then she'll grow up not knowing who I am at all!
I have to get rid of her by thanksgiving...
DAMMIT!
-edit- my computer clock told me I only had ten minutes
1 comment:
The blogger will post at the time you started writing the post, not the time you finally hit the 'post' button.
Post a Comment