For homework tonight I did have to build a two foot high tower and made it completely able to store dvd cases! I wonder if I'll actually ever use it.... it does look kinda crappy!
The point of the assignment was to build a free standing structure that could support a brick. We were suppose to use wooden dowel rods and wire to bind them together. I said screw the wire and just hot glued everything together. I think mine with hold the bloody brick. I mean it can support my Wii balance board!
I bought Rampage today! I was super psyched when I found it! It was only ten bucks, who could turn that down?
Well anywho, I was browsing the interwebs last night and I found a few awesome things including two videos and this comic!
I thought Jessica would like this video. It's just so blasted cute! I espeically love the angry Pikachu.
This one is from an extremely 'weird' anime
The boy in it is like a school teacher and the main little girl like does extremely naughty things... I don get it, it was my mistake to watch the first episode. BUT the song is amazing and I love it!
There was also a Kirby that played the same song only have Kirby and friends doing that dance... only there was like one part where this snail thing is like 'all over' King DeeDeeDee, so I thought that was a little too awkward for my blog.
I'm settling in for a long weekend filled with homework and not little big planet. If you guys have anything else you'd like me to draw I'm still taking request! I figured I'd get a whole bunch of em, and then sit down on like Sunday and just go nuts!
That's it for me today!

Out!
3 comments:
Hot glue? Are you certain that will hold?
Also: OMG did Lucas EXPLODE?!
Also: Dango song!! Doesn't it make you happily remember last winter when we watched Clannad together? And you're right. I DID love it!!
Finally: What is that little girl doing to that teacher?! 0.o!! But the song is pretty awesome. I love the part when the little chibis are just going crazy swinging their arms!
That anime is kinda scaring me.... hmm....
Good luck on the tower thingy, sounds interesting!
I have to be nicer to my keyboard. I am abusing it with the last days of NaNo....
OH! Awkward Zombie, that's the comic made by Hail-Nekoyasha from dA, isn't it?
And the first video;
lawl a tree grew'd outta pikachu's butt
Second video;
o_o
o_o
o_o
wtf is this shit. Go cleanse your mind by looking up an anime called Black Lagoon on youtube. Nao.
Or go watch Amatsuki (which is an amazing anime, easily my favourite right now).
Post a Comment