Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On the Fence, Flustered

I woke up today at noon today. Which was bad because I had a class at eleven forty. I put pants on and grabbed my keys and backpack and rushed out the door. I was semi entertained on the run to school but everyone who I passed as I ran had a face oh that read: "Ha ha, he's late for class!"

Quickly reaching the third floor I ran pass some friends whom I expressed that I was late, the told me that the in class assignment was easy and not to worry....

(In class assignment? SH**!)

So I had like ten minutes to do this thing and I was feeling rather dizzy. I was also coughing a lot, I think I'm coming down with something, I've had a mild headache all day and my soar throat and raspy cough haven't left me be. Anyways it turns out that this assignment was easy as pie! Seriously, it asked me to create a folder on the desktop and then put a sample picture in it, and take a screen shot! I hate how some people might not know how to do this! The dude marked it right there I got a ten out of ten! Woot woot!

I found my friends, they gave me some extra food they had for breakfast. Then I realized that I didn't have any materials I needed for today's life drawing class. Michelle lent me some of her stuff. It feels good to have friends who can back you.

After life drawing class the teacher wanted to talk to me. Apparently he wanted to know what was going on with my English mark. I told him that I seriously had no idea, I never really understood English. I mean I hand all my stuff in, I've only missed one class. He suggested that I might have an English disability.

That upset me.

Still feeling out of it my friend Mikki offered me a ride home. The snow outside was falling in big hunks of cotter. They reflect tiny little sparkles of light from the street lamps, since it was already dark outside. It was the prettiest snow fall of the year.

Now back at home I'm doing homework. I'm writing this thing in between mouthfuls of chili. I feel so crappy, I think I might hit the sack early tonight.

It's terrible, I have acquired the perfect game for myself. Not one is as excited as me to play this thing! This thing is pleasure incarnate! However I have also acquired the biggest homework load of the year, It all being dumped on my in these past couple days. I feel kinda overwhelmed! And somewhere in between those to things exist a very squished NaNoWriMo...

I'm almost certain now that I won't be able to complete it... sadly.
However that doesn't mean that I'll stop writing! I'll produce a chapter whenever I can!
I might re-write stage 11... I put it up and I'm still not happy with it... or maybe i am... I have no idea.

Oh I also tried to comment on some of your guys blog but I could find the link anywhere to do so! It was quite distressing.

One final thing as I am reaching the bottom on the bowl, I'm really starting to get excited for Christmas. I can't wait to see most of you guys again!

(mental note; read Emily's story.)

5 comments:

freethephoenix said...

hahaha an English disability?! Do those even exist?! Travis you invented a new catagory of disabilities for yourself. And I am glad you have no one to play the game with, you should be doing your homework and writing NaNoWriMo!! Not playing games!! *shakes fist*

Kuroari said...

bwaaah that doesn't sound like fun T_T just a few more weeks, Travis, just a few more weeks!

Emmy Arts said...

there is such thing as an english disability? More like... you might need extra help, but I don't think it's possible to walk into an english classroom and tell the teacher, "I'm English-disabled." LOL
Feel better Travis! Heck yes you must read my story! :) Don't give up just yet on NaNo, you could still do it!

Emmy Arts said...

P.S. you left off at chapter eight. I am now at fourteen I believe. Have fun! :D

Travis T said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure English disabilities are transferrable. Damn languages!

On another note, yay English minor!