Friday, November 28, 2008

Initiative

I woke up reluctantly this morning at seven when both mom and dad called...
...
Then I slept for another hour. Then I got up and got ready for the next hour. Then class started and I left my apartment with my weird dvd, brick holding, structure thing. Mom and Dad called because my alarm clock hasn't been going off... wtf is that matter with it?
*inspects the alarm clock*
...
...
Wow I'm an IDIOT!

It seems I've had the alarm clock turned off this whole entire time! Why am I soo stupid? *face palm*

Anyways my stupid tower thing was the best looking one in the class. Go me.
I thought this was going to be the last project in my stupid design course but it looks like I'll have two more to do. Dammit! I was so excited for this class to be finished! In that class I tried drawing Tarala and I wound up making a hunky looking girl... I guess I combined a real life body with an anime head... making it look really strange. I gotta straighten myself out if I am to properly draw your guys requests.

I spend the rest of the afternoon at home playing little big planet. I was making a Mario style level. So I made object blocks and apple monsters (they're suppose to be goombas!) However once I started plopping all this into the level the level started filling up abnormally fast! Oh no! How am I suppose to make a full fledged level when I only have room for the beginning? *tear tear*

I don't know why but my hearts been all a flutter recently. It's just an idea I'm kicking around in my head... it puts a smile on my face. I wonder what she would say if I asked her? I'll keep it to myself till later. I'll just keep thinking about it for now.

I went to extra life after at six today and my first couple pages were CRAP!

CRAP CRAP CRAP! Until a wonderful drawing popped out! Then another and another! Now I have some wonderful drawings of naked people in my sketch book! It makes me happy! I have decided that I am going to go to extra life everyday from now until the end of the semester. Hopefully I can show a big improvement.

Some animation students were there and they were talking to me and my two new friends! (Sam and Steph, they're twins from the AA class.) They were telling us how they go about drawing figures and what to look for in our drawings. I hope they come to extra life every single day with me! It's fun when I have someone there to talk to!

So I have taken initiative! I will do my homework this weekend so that I can go to extra life and hopefully improve my drawings! HUZZAH!

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

The Dango song and that cute picture of PiChu made me decide that we're going to watch the new season of Clannad together!! :D

Emmy Arts said...

You are a drawing maniac. Sounds like you're getting lots of stuff done over there!
I am a writing maniac.
I have only 2000 words left! OMG
I never finished the scene tonight, but you can read it anyways, it's very.... well I dunno I like it. No cheese! I think :S