Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dofus

My stomache acid is attacking me!

Well maybe. I've been eating pretty funky all week. I imagine it is my belly saying, "What the hell ya'doing up there?". I'm like, "Shut up!... and eat these chips."
So needless to say, I have not started dieting yet. I am waiting for Osap so I can purchase my healthy foods. You guys might tell me that that is just an excuse, and I could agree more... But that is my final final thing. Once I have the money to buy the healthy food I will be eating to live, that's it. No more junk for me.

Today was nervracking. That animation that I didn't finish last night was haunting me. My teacher was for that class is a small little blonde woman, shorter then my mom. She is the sweetest little thing, (she has her own art blog) but my goodness would I not want to make her angry with me. I sorta felt the wrath today when she was going through my unfinished animation with me. There was a fireceness in her eyes that said; mess up, and you spleen is mine. In case you're wondering, no it's not because I am a timid poo poo. My other classmate's sentaments where the same. She is someone we have to impress this year Maybe that is the rumbly in tummy, the echo of fear.

Another note of notable notes, I went to the artbook sale today. They set up right in our school so they're really easy to go to. I was avoiding spending my no money on them, until I saw this art book entitled Dofus. I was flipping through it and the monster designs made me so happy. They had the cutest most interesting monsters that were totally my style. Plus to top it all off, they had taken every single concept drawing and turned it into a three quarter view and placed them perfectly on a dimond. This was an artbook for a tactic style RPG game! The designs were so much fun! I was about ready to pee myself with happy. But then I remembered I had no money... so I put it back and walked away sadly.
Later I checked out the site that the book came from. Turns out it was an MMORPG. Excitied I looked up some gameplay videos. I couldn't be more disapointed... This game blows. It's a free MMO and it doesn't try to branch it's self out by being a new tactical RPG in really interesting way, it's the same crap that you get from any other MMO... all of them trying to be a free version of WOW. (which I also dislike.)

It was really sad for me to get so excitied about this awesome art, realized it was from a game, and then find out that the game does the art no justice and blows some serious chunkage. I think I still want the version 2 dofus artbook, because it's full of art and it's presented in such an interesting way, but I hate the game hands down.

3 comments:

freethephoenix said...

How come you got a +5 in comedy and she got a -10??

Travis said...

Yes, because I don't think she's funny. Isn't that funny?.

chantal brandon said...

well maybe you should talk to Cara about that. she said she was so funny she peed her pants laughing!!1