Classes have already started for me and I am knee deep in the fray.
Did that opening line make any sense? Oh well...
Each class has a pile of stuff they're expecting already and so far I have been keeping up with the roughs and all that sort of deal. The only problem seems to be that I am a lot rougher then I thought I was. I keep drawing every day to help myself along. I even drew in the summer because I knew I'd be rusty in the fall. Seems that all that hasn't helped to much. I am still struggling.
Some of my new classes are, if you are interested. First is Digital Animation, which is animating in flash and the like. Another is acting. That's correct! I have an acting class in animation. I am excitied for it! I am also the loudest one in the class room so I wonder if my peers expect something outta me.
We also get to design a Maquette in character design class. I was having a hard time thinking of ideas for one I wanted to make, until I thought of the game me and Shane wanna make called Zombie... (That probably won't be the actual game name but it seems to be the title we've givin the project.) the main character is an tall average miner from a simple villiage. I named him Shawn. The turning point is when hell breaks lose in the middle of said village.The game would control something close to Metroid for the Super Nintendo. I think some of the themes in this game would be corruption and horror. I imagine Shawn being silent like Link however we would have very expressive eyes to show when he was suprised or scared, because I imagine that happening a lot. However when he would get angry we could see his expresstion change because his brow would cover a lot of his eyes... So these are all things I want to tie into my Maquette and general design and theme of this.
I also have noticed something weird. When I sleep in my teeny tiny bed, I have enough room for me and no more. When I share I teeny tiny bed with someone else, I have loads of room! I can roll around and all this... my bed generally seems to get bigger. Am I mad?
Sleep patterns have already turned irrgular. Irragular? Ear-reg-gew-lar? Yes, lets spell it like that. My sleep patterns have already turned earegewlar. Two nights ago; bed @ 3:00am, up @ 10:30am, lastt night: bed @ 7:30am, up @ 8:33am. Tonight: bed @... it's already past three... :(
So I'm going to got o bed now.
Good-bye...
While I do that you can look at my stupid ugly face;

1 comment:
Oh Travis. I wish you would never stop blogging. You are my favourite. Also, I had to look up what a Maquette was, so congratulations for using a word that I didn't know.
Keep doing your best!! <3
Post a Comment