I have the feeling that I charge myself depending on who I am around.
Around my family I think I am a little more whiney and needy, but around friends I am more idependant. Around my friends back home I feel really relaxed and have a good time insulting them and lazy-ing around. However around my friends in Toronto I seem to be extremely hyper.
I went school today and I felt like I was going two hundred the whole time. Being friendly exclaiming random things at the top of my lungs. I find it easier to talk to people and not reach an awekward part of the conversation. We even had a game of soccer today. I running around a guarding five or so defense woman by myself... well we hardly got the ball. Once it came our way, me and the goalie rushed at it the goalie kicked it at me and I kicked it ahead and scored!
I also kicked over a guy named Braven, (whom, during my hyper state, I had convinced to come to the soccer game.) He landed on top of me, and I did a back flip. I seem to have no problem falling as long as I don't know it's coming.
My life drawing class was great because I was just going crazy. I was seeing how fast I could draw the figure. Most of it sucked but after a little while they really started to be something... :) which was really exciting to watch and... do I suppose.
I am also still insanly upsessed with Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgram. They make me go crazy.
I had a niffty idea today. I was thinking it'd be fun to make a web comic about Mikki, Sean and myself. Also it would be about the three systems, Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Mikki is the 360, Sean is the PS3 and I am the Wii. I say web comic, but I think I would want it to be more plot driven. It takes place on a spaceship something like Star Trek of something like that. I was thinking of creating a story using all the concepts and items and universes from those games, but not the characters. Like i would be part of the Tri-force, and eventually you'd meet the other two members and I hunt metroids and ride a yoshi or something like that. Mikki would be a Spartan and would be able to explode on command. She would also have a garden of pinatas. No need to mention, but she would also have tons of guns. Sean would have Kratos's chain blade and the dagger of time. Perhaps have a Sackboy doll and be able to summon monsters. To match the systems, I would be clueless and very social, Mikki would be very aggresive, and Sean would keep to himself but think he was better then everybody.
(I know a few of those games over lap systems... of well, if you can think of some original ones just tell me.)
Our apartment is called The Cambridge. Mikki doesn't like this name because her x is from cambridge, so we now call it the bridge. That's where I got the idea for the sci-fi part of this. So the team of the three of us would wonder around the universe. and explore planets. The planets would be the different video games. Unlike kingdom hearts where you explore the planet and you simply jump into the pre-existing story line, non of the cannon characters would be there. just the world and the mechanics of that world. I might also mix two if they are close enough. Like if you jump in mario's world there would be toads and the inhabatants, but there would be no such thing as Mario or princess Peach. There might be a famous plumberor a princess somewhere but they won't be mario of peach at all. said famous plumber and said princess might not even show up. Kinda like star fox we would be sent on missions that only interest our star ship.
I just had a neat idea where me a Sean had a time battle. Him with the sands of time dagger, or Ratchet's time gun, and me with the orcarena of time. Maybe. Or maybe that's how we hunt down a time traveling foe.
I was also thinking we could find soul edge and soul calibur and then all three of us get mixed up in that for a little while. Why? Because Soul calibur has been on all three systems... maybe not Wii... but gamecube had one... But games that go on all would pertain to all three of us.
What do you think?
(look at this silly picture I found. hee hee hee.)

3 comments:
Yay you're having lots of fun!! :D That's awesome. Oh Travis, you and your wild video game ideas.
I'm glad you feel better about your drawing this post around. I just started a drawing class, so we can definitely compare drawings and then I promise you that you will feel waaaay better about your own work.
Funny, I thought you were whiny and needy all of the time.
Post a Comment