Mine to be exact. Yes this is the hook, are you interested?
Now I will go into extreme confusing details about the parts of my reputation that I dislike and why they should be changed. This part will confuse most of you and my orignal ideas and points I want to get across become horibbly pink with bows and lace from a table cloth. But then as do all my blog posts so you guys have to deal with it.
I bring up a few case examples trying to proving why you guys shouldn't rag on me and forget my bad reputation. Then I realize at this point that I also have a good reputation so my oringial state mean become unture, and I am left flopping around.
So regain some much needed blog cedentails I spell alot of words wrong and pour some hot steamy misinturpreted emotion all over the place. I lift my head high, thinking that I am smart.
I may have a few other things on my mind so I will also post them under a blog title that doesn't reflect them at all.
Hayley told me I didn't blog about her, so now I am going to. Omg I have a girlfrend named Hayley. She is in comdey, but she isn't funny. That makes me laugh alot. (Ha ha ha I spelt it alot but I thought you'd all get to funny visual if I spelt it wrong.) She lives with three other people, I only live with two. She likes to be old school. She can Drum and play the Ukalaly like a... well I don't know anybody else who does that whom I can compair her to. She likes talking in silly voices and likes making me uncomfortable. She loves ketchup. I"m pretty sure she bathes in it some days. She also is reallly chill. She cleans some things and she can get embarressed pretty easily. She likes the Jak and Dakster, and Metal Gear Solid. Hayley got Skype yesterday so I could talk with her more because the phone in my apartment sucks. That made me really happy.
Now I will breifly touch on my original idea about reputation agaon because it would come back to me as I skim through my blog post again and realized I haven't said soemthing I was meaning to say. Confadent that everybody loves me and think everything I say is both witty and funny I post my blog and imidently check to see if anybody has posted a comment.
Like what I am about to do.
Person 1: Is there a term for "irrational fear of debt?"
Person 2: I think the term is "wisdom" but am not sure, never having met anybody afflicted with it.
Arkwork copyrighted
Characters copyright Disney.
Characters copyright Disney.

5 comments:
That was such a witty and funny post Travis! Bravo!
Travis your spelling is criminal. I am going to have to arrest you.
Also, I like the description of your girlfriend. That's pretty hilarious.
(and just so you know, the comment I deleted had a spelling mistake in it... lol)
did you get drunker as you wrote that? the last paragraph was crazy
This makes no sense.
I love, love, love, "She is in comdey, but she isn't funny. That makes me laugh alot."
It's one of those things that I wish I had written, although I would have written it like this: "She is in comedy, but she isn't funny; that makes me laugh." Beautiful.
Which reminds me - you should read this, if you haven't already:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html
Post a Comment