Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Dry Post Nothing

So question for you blog readers...
What happens if you take two things you dislike and mix them together? Answer: you hate it of course.
So I ask you, if I dislike Kesha and I dislike the Simpsons, why do I like this thing so much? I mean I just keep watching it over and over! Why does that even make the littlest amount of sense?


Something I've just noticed about my typeing... when a word starts with a "t" I always seem to attach it to the pervious word. Like this; You havet ot ell met hatt hing I've beent ryingt o hear from you. I always do it. And ulikne wrod taht you can sercw up lkie these... the attching "t' think makes it look really weird and nobody can understand what I am trying to say! Well... my spelling and grammer are so bad, nobody knows what I'm trying to say anyways... so I guess I shouldn't really be that upset about it.

Umm... nothing much else to talk about. Working hard at school. Being tired a lot. yup.

Maybe I'll talk about Cockroaches. Who here has seen a cockroach? Who is freaked out by them?
I am no longer freaked out by cockroaches. I mean, ya see three roaches then you've seen them all. I was freaked out by them the first time I saw them... but now... well. They're just around. Kinda gross but, ehe. What ya gonna do?

Hello homework. : ) Where did we leave off?

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Is that Square-Body Travis at the bottom there? :D
That was a nice update about nothing. I enjoyed it three times.