Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yay all day

Today I woke up and was going to follow the plan I set out for myself. I was going to go to the vet and pick up flea meds for the kitties and then go buy myself groceries at the ghetto mart.

I got all dressed and ready to go and then a thought washed over me.
I had recently spend a large portion of money on an animation disk, desk, text book, and 200$ on a life drawing fee. Unsure of my bank balance and not liking see my saving plumt so increadiably fast I decided not to go out.

Instead I opted to play Dissdia all day! Hurray!
And MAN did I ever get into it! I love what they did with all the characters, trying to give them classes and what not. In particular Cecil.

In this Game you have brave points (which is basically your attack power) and a health bar with two different types of attacks. Brave attacks which steals enemies brave points and adds them to your own, and Hp damage attack. Both of those have their own set for ground and areil attacks.

The cool part about Cecil is that if you do an HP attack on the ground he turns into his dark knight, but if you do an hp attack in the air he becomes a paladin!

It's way too awesome!

And I need to beat FF5 and figure out who the heck Exdeath is, because all I know from the game so far is that he's a big wad of JERK!

So my favorite characters so far to play as are Cecil and Firion. They're both really cool! Titus and Cloud... they're not my favorites. (If you have no idea who Firion is he's from Final Fantasy 2)

He's all distance/ground attacks. Too bad none of you will play this game. It's friggin great!

Oh and mom's lasugna today was extra yummy.

4 comments:

freethephoenix said...

You need to start blogging on the same day the stuff you're blogging about happens... ahahaha. And the cats still have fleas? That sucks.

Rose said...

I liked the lasagna part best.

Kuroari said...

KNIGHT IN BLACK, SPIKEY, EVIL-LOOKING SHINING ARMOR. HURRRRR. <3

Anonymous said...

hey hey! =) thanks for linking me. I was sorta wondering how you're doing...knowing that you'll be in the AAC starting this year. Sounds like you're having lots of fun! =) Keep that energy up lol you'll be needing it! But I'm happy you're doing well.