Hello all! I am now re-opening my blog for my school season!
Yay! (tiny amounts of applase!)
So I am doing this to share my stories of what I'm doing to friends and family alike.
Let me start of with this. I am exausted! the first day of school hasn't even started yet and I am plum tuckered! yesterday started with lunch with Emily as a final farewell before we both head out for the school season, after banana muffins were cooked and hartily enjoyed I was whisked off to Sarnia with Thomson, as my final day of summer and living in Petrolia was drawing to a close.
I had packed nothing and I had two little kittens to pick up. Thats right I finally am living with two kitties; Jack and Shadow. A few hours in Sarnia and me and Thomson and Cara were on our way to pick up the little bundle of joy! Glee!
Unfortunatly we had an acident first. Close to head on colision and I was the one most at risk. We were all fine in the end which is what really matters in those situations. A little shaky Laurissa let me pick up the kitties and I went home and packed.
Packed, cleaned, tidyed... anywho it took till like one or tow in the morning to completely finish. Then I watched a movie with Cara and jessica as a final farewell deal before I left. I passed out at thrre and woke up and five... wait no four... ah I don't know. Shortly after we loaded up the truck and headed to Toronto. I unpacked saw what an awesome job Sasha did furnishing a decorating the place then proceeded to hang out with my three new room mates. Quickly to discover that they had picked up fleas! %$*&&$!!! So I bathed both of them. Shadow was tame but still expressed her dislike of the whole event and Jack would not have it. i bathed them with dish soap.
After inspecting their skin I noticed that all the flea were motionless and I could pick off. after about half an hour they all seem re-animated much to my discust. I will have to pick stuff up for that.
I DDRed today to try myself further stayed up this late. i must admit I am nervous about the whole animation thing starting up already... I hope i can do this.
On a positive note Jack and Shaodw's fur is extremely soft thanks to my bath.
I am tired and spell check is not working and a more proper blog will be posted tomorrow, good night all!
4 comments:
You forgot the part where you woke up your brother early in the morning to pick up a freezer
Yay! And we all celebrate Travis' return to blogging with much rejoicing.
Travvy! Sounds like fun.
I do set up my blog for the skool years shenanigans. :D
Also, gimme your number so I can add it to my free call list. :]
I'll be up in Richmond Hill in the next couple weekends to visit my uncle, so I can come around for a visit there as well, if you're not busy of couse. :P
I think it might be you who has fleas, Travis. Gir got them when you visited. Eww. Good luck with classes!
Post a Comment