Why do I post things up here that I really don't want to share with everyone?
Everyone, unread that last post.
I kinda wish blogger would yell at me for the things I post up here and say if they're acceptable or not.
Boo! I shame myself!
In other not stupid news;
So yesterday I was thought I'd play video games all day long instead of do homework, because that's just how good I am at doing things like that.
And I was playing a game called fat princess. Weird title I know, but the game is like a gory midevil capture the flag type of deal. Only the flag is the other kingdom's princess and to make it harder for them to carry back, you well... fatten her up. There are like five classes to be, Warrior, Archer, Wizard, Priest, and Worker. And all you have to do to switch between them is grab their hat and toss it on your head.
The class I am best with is the Priest class. All about healing and the upgraded version is all about sucking away health for enemies. It's all pretty addicting and fun.
Then Sasha said there was a random street fighter party starting up stairs at a fellow animator's apartment. So we get there and I know nobody!
100% nobody!
Except like Sasha and the twins. So I sit in the corner(ish) and pet the cat that was there. Then they started playing street fighter. But after 4 or so matches they shut it off. And I'm all like "Huh?" Then they start playing random improve games. Like the games off of who's line is it anyways. It was kinda ridiculous.
I wound up breaking out of my shell and playing party quirks. The game where everybody is going to a party but they're all weird and the host has to guess what they are.
I was a youtube video that had to keep stopping for buffering. I wasn't even finished my first sentence when the got mine.
Oh and have you ever wondered what a cat would look like if it was drunk? The cat that I was petting there had a problem with the part of it's brain that controlled it's muscles. So it just stumbles around. It was sad at first but then it was actually pretty friggin funny.
I'm not sure when he first day of autumn is but it sure feels like it's hit. The days are hot and the nights are cold. I can feel the temperature dropping everyday. I'm not sure when I can expect the first snowfall but it shouldn't be for a couple more months. The leaves ont he trees are turning vibrant colours. Soon there won't be any green left at all!
And all I can think of is, APPLE CIDER!! WOOOO!
6 comments:
Sounds like a fun time, lol.
Oh, and the first day of Autumn was last Monday, hahah. So It should feel like it. :P
SORRY TRAVIS CANNOT UNSEE. ;D But it's cool by me, no worries. I certainly don't see you any differently.
That game sounds kinda fun, actually. XD Well, both of them do - the princess one (sounds awesome! lol) and the whateveroneyouweretheyoutubevideoin one. ahah.
Sounds really cool Trav! I'm so excited to see you at Thanksgiving! 2 more weeks! :D Then we can drink Apple Cider together!
And I am loving those pictures you're posting at the bottom of your posts! <3
And don't worry, I wasn't judging.
Maybe your love of video games is interfering with your sexuality. You're not asexual, you're AI-sexual. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm sorry. Being sexually attracted to every adult that I have ever met (ew! so not true!) has made me kind of shameless.
Speaking of shameless, I'm about to blog about how I went to a party without pants, mostly because you asked for an update.
Unsee? But I LOVE talking about things that make you uncomfortable! You just distract most of the time through my even greater love of video games.
Speaking of which, I heard of Fat Princess quite some time ago through webcomics. Sounded neat but I didn't know the specifics. Now I am even more intrigued. Also you should check out Plants vs Zombies. I know how much you enjoy your tower defense!
Post a Comment