Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spots of Interest

Not much to say today. I'm kinda upset how when I'm typing these blogs, and when I really get going, I leave out words and or letters of the word.
Like intead of saying "Milk is really cool" I get something like "Milk really cool" or "Mlik if real cool". It's kinda been pissing me off lately.

That aside...

A few highlights:

This blog reads like a movie. From an animator's point of view, it's FRIGGING AWESOME! And ninjas so, yeah... awesome.

And a series of short clips put together known as Frederator.
It's kinda weird but really cool. I've only watched episode one, but I plan to watch more later.


Yeah today I didn't do much. I started some homework. But tomorrow morning I'm making pancakes! YUM!

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

OMG! If I start driving right now will I be there in time for pancakes?!

Don't worry about typos so much! Even my blog is covered in them. It's just a blog, and it adds character to what you're saying, I think.

The Commodore said...

I love Firefox's build-in spell checker. :)