Now it's time for Travis to write about himself again! Put too much information in this tiny little blog and make you all feel rather uncomfortable! Yay!;
Correct, as far as I can tell (asexual essentially meaning non-sexual). I'm still not entirely sure whether it applies to you or you're just being melodramatic. I'd support you either way, though if melodrama I'll reward you with a sound cuff to the side of the head.
Maybe for now you feel like that, and it's probably a good thing because you're good-looking enough to be a real man-whore. But maybe in the future when you find your wife you'll be head over heels and crazy attracted to her? You never know. Anyway, you will find that girlfriend who wants to commit to you and I hope you enjoy all the fighting and frustration and good times and love.
it would make more sense to say you have no libido, because asexual is a term used for plants and organisms that can reproduce and multiply with themselves...
...And now I realize I never mentioned it to you guys even though I've talked about it on AG and even Roliana tons D; Just not something we bring up much in conversation. (Well, I've talked to Kelly about it before, too, and I'm pretty sure Britt just knows.)
Now, here's what I figure you are; you're probably asexual with heterosexual tendencies. As in, you're actually asexual, but you still find even a slight attraction to females. Just like a bisexual person can prefer one gender over the other - you're an asexual person that isn't necessarily 100% asexual.
Whereas myself, on the other hand, is either 100% or very close to being so. When it comes to sex and dating, I don't want it, I don't care for it. At all. I have no reason to be in a relationship. And the thought of sex actually disgusts me - just like a straight guy will be disgusted by the thought of sex with another man. The difference here is that I feel disgust regardless of gender.
It's like I have homophobia and heterophobia - lol. I've jsut never really been attracted to either gender, for as long as I can remember. I think I first came out as being asexual on AG about... oh... hmmm... five or six years ago? Yeah, that sounds about right.
I haven't told my parents yet because they probably won't understand at all. :\ Maybe a little, but probably not. And now that my dad's gonna be a deacon it makes me facedesk all the much more.
But anyways, as it stands, it seems you're still in the "it's a huuuge possibility" phase, in which I agree - you being asexual is a huuuge possibility. It makes it difficult to tell, though, especially since you obviously still have straight tendencies. (My case was different - right from the start I never cared to have anything to do with anyone. I suppose my aphenphosmphobia doesn't help me any.)
8 comments:
And the term is...
Correct, as far as I can tell (asexual essentially meaning non-sexual). I'm still not entirely sure whether it applies to you or you're just being melodramatic. I'd support you either way, though if melodrama I'll reward you with a sound cuff to the side of the head.
Maybe for now you feel like that, and it's probably a good thing because you're good-looking enough to be a real man-whore. But maybe in the future when you find your wife you'll be head over heels and crazy attracted to her? You never know.
Anyway, you will find that girlfriend who wants to commit to you and I hope you enjoy all the fighting and frustration and good times and love.
Meh me and Rose decided you were years ago.
it would make more sense to say you have no libido, because asexual is a term used for plants and organisms that can reproduce and multiply with themselves...
you looked it up on wikipedia, didn't you?
-punches- I was asexual first! DX
...And now I realize I never mentioned it to you guys even though I've talked about it on AG and even Roliana tons D; Just not something we bring up much in conversation. (Well, I've talked to Kelly about it before, too, and I'm pretty sure Britt just knows.)
Now, here's what I figure you are; you're probably asexual with heterosexual tendencies. As in, you're actually asexual, but you still find even a slight attraction to females. Just like a bisexual person can prefer one gender over the other - you're an asexual person that isn't necessarily 100% asexual.
Whereas myself, on the other hand, is either 100% or very close to being so. When it comes to sex and dating, I don't want it, I don't care for it. At all. I have no reason to be in a relationship. And the thought of sex actually disgusts me - just like a straight guy will be disgusted by the thought of sex with another man. The difference here is that I feel disgust regardless of gender.
It's like I have homophobia and heterophobia - lol. I've jsut never really been attracted to either gender, for as long as I can remember. I think I first came out as being asexual on AG about... oh... hmmm... five or six years ago? Yeah, that sounds about right.
I haven't told my parents yet because they probably won't understand at all. :\ Maybe a little, but probably not. And now that my dad's gonna be a deacon it makes me facedesk all the much more.
But anyways, as it stands, it seems you're still in the "it's a huuuge possibility" phase, in which I agree - you being asexual is a huuuge possibility. It makes it difficult to tell, though, especially since you obviously still have straight tendencies. (My case was different - right from the start I never cared to have anything to do with anyone. I suppose my aphenphosmphobia doesn't help me any.)
You don't like dirty jokes?!?!
I wasted all that time this summer for nothing?!?!?!
ARGH! *Punches a hole in the wall.*
Haaa, just kidding. I knew that...
And that's what makes them sooo much funner for me and Emily!
*Offers high-five to Emily.*
*intercepts Emily's high-five* bwah hahaha!!
Nice edit Trav. It made me lol
Post a Comment