Well bawls!
Alright today was a day of friendship, I was trying my darnest to befriend as many people as possible.
We started up a group of five, Kalvan, Dani, Shawn, Blake and me! Hurray! There were two hour inbetween when we had to do stuff so us five sat around the cafe tables and tried our best to become friends with each other.
I think I was successful.
And yes I had already made a list of people I wanted to befriend and have achivied every single one of them today except one.
Blake reminds me of a much more apathetic Duck, Dani has curly hair like Cara, Kalvan I think was the villain or something like that on shakes on a plane, and Shawn was a very short indian(?) kid. They're all awesome.
Mikki made me be friends with Blake right off the back and Sasha introduced me to Kalvan and Craig (whom is not part of the original five).
Other kids I lerant the names of today was Adrian, Laura (although I can't remember her face), Mike, Adam... aaand that just about does it. Tomorrow I have to get up at seven so I don't even know why I'm typing this late.
For lunch today I had a cup of veggies. It had two cherry tomoatos. I ate them... they went 'pop' in my mouth. How odd.
The kitties have gone crazy! They've beeen running around like mad all day today. I have no idea why! They'll have like 100% energy one second then the next they would just crash and you could drag them across the floor without them having the strenght to get back up. I have learnt of what a cat nap truly is!
They also tried to steal my Pizza Chiken but I defended my meal! Here here!
I also was super excited to play Dissidia today, but the second I tried my PSP wouldn't let me! I tried very hard but it said 'no' so I cried... lots.
No actually I had to reprogram the router so that it had the correct output. My PSP was hacked so I had to unhack it which took me forever to figure out a way to do that with killing it. I found one, however I miss extra life drawing and most of my night so I've only gotten a taste of it, and let me tell you that the Warrior of Light sounds so full of himself! Geepers Creapers!
After I played the tutorial the first thing I did was unlock Onion Knight's custume change to make him look like Lunith. Hurray! I was upset at first because he still looked like an Onion Knight, but then I realized it was Lunith dressed as an Onion Knight, and I squeeeeeeed!
The opening fight video has so much amazing in it I pee my pants.
But I wasn't able to do more then that.
I wanted to do something else... but what was it... Oooooh geez. Um... Crap I have forgotten.
Well I will inform you all of more tomorrow. Peace
~Out
4 comments:
I am also awake at 1am.
Brothaz 4 lyfe.
I had to get up at 6. Screw you.
<3
Good luck making friends. And I wanna play Dissidiasaisidsisiaisd.... I wanna play too!!!
Hahaha, Shakes on a Plane....
Post a Comment