Besides that I am oddly energized and haven't been feeling sleepy even though I've had completely full days.
I walked back and forth to school three times today. First was for my first class but it let out early so I wanted lunch and came back here. Second was for my next class then that got out a little early too so I came back here and did my homework that's due next week. I'm keeping myself ahead of the game. Hurray! Thrid was when me and Sasha went to extra life. On Tuesday I went to life drawing class and I was on fire! Man I really had it. Tonight I went to Extra life drawing and I suuucked! Boy did I ever suck I think Yesterday was beginner's luck! Phew!
I was also hanging out with Blake today at extra life and I don't know what I was doing but he was seriously busting a gut over the conversations me and Mikki were having. I'm funny I suuupose.
So I made Sam and Steph tell to me lots today about how to draw and people's bones. It was very informative. Then we played DDR again! Sweet deal!
Oh and Shadow accidently got locked in Sam and Steph's room for the majority of the day today.
I must admit I'm really happy. I don't think I could of asked for three better room mates. Sasha is really into adult cartoons and alein and dark criptic things like that, and we where joking today about how I'm so into light hearted cute things and disney. We're like total opposites! It's so awesome! I hope I can turn that into something someday.
I am starting to get really busy! I am truly having a blast though!
2 comments:
:D I'm happy for you Travis! That sounds really great, so keep up the good work!
Yay, Travis! Are you ever sleepy? I've never seen you sleepy.
Post a Comment