Friday, September 11, 2009

Constructive Surroundings

Holy crap, this feels like everything I've ever wanted.

I think somebody has slipped me something. Some sort of outgoing pill or something like that.

Today has just been full of laughs and talking and knowledge. I feel completely fine with yelling at the people I've just met a couple of days ago and waving like an idiot to them. I sit down with them and we joke and talk and laugh like we were just getting back from summer vaction and I've knowen them for years.

Not to mention how much I am soaking everything in! I am a spunge! I want to know it all! And I want to know it all now!

It's gotta be the enviornment. I'm in animation bitches! Ah ha ha ha. It really is getting me excitied for when me and Shane start our studio! I mean, creating games, me having the art know how and Shane being able to create anything via programming. If I could just hook Jessica on board with writing and really turn Cara on persuing music. If we could get the four of us working together I kow that we could make anything we put our minds to. I just have to get my enthusiasum for this studip to spread and breathe motavation into my siblings. We're so gifted! I know we could take this place by storm!

I'm feelin particaulary pumped because I just came from an extremely successful life drawing class. My stuff yesterday was crap, but today i was really starting to shine! I can't wait to go tomorrow and all next week and for the next three years to really hone this craft down!

I have this goal to be the most successful in all first year animation students in order to do that I've gotta learn as much as I can and learn as much as I can too! Just try as hard as I can!

Gwaaah I can't wait! :D
I'm gonna explode!

Everyone of you better jump on this bandwagon with me! That encludes you too Rick and Rose! Waaaah, yeah!

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Words cannot convey how much I love you Trav <3 hahaha I'm glad you're having a great time. This blog post makes me wanna get writing!!

Also, last night I had a dream, AGAIN, and this time it was about me viewing your very first animation. It was such a cute animation and I was so proud of you!

The Commodore said...

Weeeeeee