Tah-dah!
Today was a fun day. I spent most of the day hanging out with Emily.
She told me that the latest we were going to get up was at 10:30. But my noon I was up and ready to go... but she was still a sleepy head. lol!
After we did finally wake up, Emily treated me to waffles!!
She had yummy fruit and whipped cream on top of hers and I had powdered sugar and syrup on mine! We both had a medium hot chocolate (which is the size of a Tim Horton's large) That was like the most delicious sugar breakfast ever! Guelph really does have some of the most amazing food ever!
It was tah yummies!
Then we moseyed on down to the Go bus station to buy me self a ticket to the later bus and then we both wound up falling a sleep again!
I think I officially cured Emily of her insomnia! Hurray, my laziness is contagious!
We finally got up and acted all fired like until we realized that my bus left in like fifteen minutes! oh crap! I did a really good job of exploding my belongings all over Emily's room so we only had a few minutes left to catch the bus by the time I re-secured it all into my backpack once more!
I tried to hurry down those five flights of stairs as fast as I could but with a giant back pack and a rolly suitcase I was pushing it!
Me and Emily decided that is why Guelph can have the yummiest food and most of the people there airn't obese, they don't have elevators! Phew! What a work out!
Finally we got to the bottom and started making our way over to the bus station just to see my bus leave.
I found a spot to sit down as I waved to my bus good-bye. Another bus was in an hour, but Emily had to leave for a crew call, so I had to wait a the bus station, she bought me a consolation chicken burger from KFC and some orange juice.
So I sat a played some PSP for half an hour. Then the second half of that hour was spent realizing I had completely forgot my keys in my coat! And I have completely forgotten my coat at home! Oh dammit!
Thank goodness I have a cell phone! Mary was able to contact me and we worked it out.
Now I get to look forward to keys in the mail! Hurray!After that the bus came! And about time too, my bum was cold!
At the back of the bus is five seats right in a row with no arm rests, so I stole all five of them and napped the entire way back to Toronto. Then I had the pleasure of carrying my giant duffel bag backpack style and rolly suitcase all the way the way from school (where the bus let me off) to my appartment!
Phew! Now I must complete a project due tomorrow... boo!
3 comments:
I DO love waffles!! What an adventure you had! I wish you would blog like this everyday like you used to!
I KNEW IT, dinosaurs like french toast. =]
i like Narwhals better D:
OH NO!
I totally gave you another reason for why I remind you of that dang song! OH NO!
LOL
Post a Comment