TO what?
To these:


These are screen shots from somewhere depicting one of my favorite rpgs Mother 3, starring Lucas, my prize Brawl winning character!
Only the version I played showed Lucas and the gang as 2D sprites...
SO WHY ARE THEY IN 3D?! And WHERE CAN I PLAY THAT VERSION?! Bwaaaaaah!
okay simmering....
alright back to our regally scheduled blog.
I was actually able to make it to my class on time this morning! I'm so proud of myself! Goo mee! However Mikki didn't show up at all. Apparently she had been working on her dreams assignment for her next class all through class.
I was happy because people commented on my work and I was happy about it!
Then I came home and played animal crossing. Then I got a really weird idea.
Like really weird.
But before I go into that Emily shared with me a video I wanna share with you guys.
It's 9 mins so it's a big one. Thank you Emily! ♥
I don't know why but Earthbound and Mother 3 have been stuck on my mind and I have been thinking about rpg's that are like those type of games then I came up with a really weird kind of plot involving my family.
Alright I was picturing me as a little child, (of course the story would revolve around me and my family. In particular me, because I'm that vain.) and as I child I keep escaping to these alternate dimensions. IT gets described as a good imagination and then it's reveled that as you grow up you'd lose that imagination. then time flys by and I'm in a big city away from school going to school. (sound familiar?) Anyways the start of the playable character goes as my character dude is going down the elevator. Suddenly the elevator door open and I step out no longer in my apartment building but in a magical kingdom.
I figured while I was there I'd meet these two people one boy and one girl. The boy is like 25 years old and the girl is like 18. They both have black hair and green eyes like me. Anyways I do some sort of short adventure while I'm there and it ends with me stepping through a door and poof I'm back in there world and I just arrived at school.
From that point onwards I find out that somebody is trying to kill me! And not just me. They're also trying to kill Shane and Jessica. But they don't seem to be after Cara yet.
So it's about me traveling about slipping in and out of these alternate dimensions and continually meeting up with these two people and trying to avoid these attempts on my life. Sometimes Shane and Jessica and Cara travel with me to the other dimensions and met the other two people too we all get along really well.
Anyways the near climax of the game would be when Cara get's a boyfriend and then all of a sudden she's almost killed. We save her of course and see that the people who where trying to kill us have brown hair and brown eyes. All this time they've tried to kill all four of us but particularly me.
Finally it gets figured out that the two people we keep meting the the other worlds are our sibling. (Mom had two miss-carriages, so I was kinda playing with that idea that we could meet them somehow) We also find out that the two people that are trying to kill us are the 'true loves' of our two dead siblings so angry and jealous that they'll never find true love they're trying to kill us. (Me specifically because I have green eyes and black hair like my would be sibling)
And that was my idea.
Not sure if I'll ever be able to make it. I suppose if i do I'll have to change it so It's not me and my family but alter egos of us. Anyways tell me what do you think?
Oh yeah I also did a gaia look a like of them so tell me how you think they look.

Just click to enlarge image
I listed them from oldest to youngest.
Since Cara doesn't actually have a boyfriend of course five of these people are fake. But I like the way it all turned out.
5 comments:
Trav that is a really weird idea but somehow I am also very entranced by it. It's enough of a mixture of reality and imagination, metaphysical stuff that makes your skin crawl but also enchants you. Hmm. That's so interesting.
I like the idea Trav, but you already know that, I told you! :) Yay for loong blogs!! umm... it's difficult to commment when I've told you all my thoughts on your sweet idea :P
I believe those pictures are from the Virtual Console release. Unfortunately it`s probably not being released in North America due to legal issues. Apparently many of the songs on the soundtrack use samples from songs they don`t own the rights to so Nitendo`s lawyers won`t let it go unless they`re changed.
At first your idea gave me a Chronicles of Narnia vibe but I believe it has some merit. Its starting to seep into my brain; damn these ``what if`` scenarios.
Cara`s mysterious imaginary boyfriend is amusing, as always.
Booo! You shouldn't be allowed to use tektek if you don't play on Gaia D|
Seriously man, you're crushing my dreams hurr.
Trish seriously, I'm only using it for the pretty pretty pictures, nothing else. Why does that crush you so?
Post a Comment