Andy woke me up, once I decided to hit the snooze button a couple times, with a call on my cell phone. He came over and brought with him a lasagna! his is his third annual Tuesday lasagna! However lasagna #2 and #3 were not as delicious as number one.
Soon we went to class... er should I say the torture chamber. Glen (our drawing 2 teacher) has the worst 'drone on' voice in the history of boring art teachers! The worst part is that there are no desks to casually slide your head onto to catch a few zeds! It's grueling just listening to him talk. And nobody has any questions! Ever!
Then there was digital imaging class, then there was a trip to to ghetto mart. Then Andy introduced me to the one of the most funest co-op games I've ever played! Ratchet and Clank 2, for PS2! The best part once that he would play with me! Hurray!
We started at sometime around four in the afternoon, and we just got off of it because I realized that it was dawning on three in the morning! Hoo-boy!
I was a Clank bot robot thing and m dude would use this awesome flail like weapon! Whenever I would use it'd be all like; EPIC FLAIL!
:)
But now I will be a zombie when I wake up... why do I do these things to myself?
5 comments:
Too good to sleep sitting up are we? Bah!
It could be worse. Have you heard "I Love College" by Asher Roth? I'm trying not to listen to it ever, because it's so terrible, but I can't seem to stay away from it. There may have to be an intervention. But anyway, my point is, you could be worse.
Haha, that's okay, I was chillin' with Jenny last night, just drawing, when one of us looked at the clock and was like "Oh... it's one am..." it was pretty raunchy. XD
nice calm cool wind eh? Not here. It's maniac wind over here! I'm going to get blown away like Mary Poppins trying to get to class today.
mmmm lasanga
I'm happy you have someone to play with.
Post a Comment