Friday, March 20, 2009

Rush a Dream

Hey, last night I had a really weird dream. I was dreaming that I was home and so was Dad Shane and Cara.

IT was raining really hard and I had just came home. I walked in the door and was greeted by everyone there, then I sat on the floor. Shane Cara and Dad all rushed to the window. Apparently somebody was taking away the random hot tub that they had installed. Dad and Cara start getting mad and Shane buggers off somewhere.

Then all of a sudden my throat starts to close as I'm sitting there on the floor. I couldn't breath. I tried to say something but my voice was only a little whistle. Cara takes off outside to stop the hot tub repo men from taking our hot tub and Dad chases after her yelling that he'll do it.

A couple beats pass and I am now clutching at my throat. begging for air. I remember losing feeling in my feet. Nobody around to help and unable to move the thought crossing my mind; "I'm gonna die."
Cara then comes in from outside, and she looks rather angry that Dad sent her inside. She's drenched from the rain. Only her expression quickly changes as soon as she looks at me.
I'm losing feeling in every part of my body my hearing goes silent and I feel my strength completely sapped from me. I tip over to the side and am going to hit the floor. Only everything pitches into slow motion My vision starts to blur as I see Cara rushing to catch me. She's in the right position to catch me, but before I can feel it my vision completely fades to gray and I can't feel anything anymore except the rise and fall of my breath.

I can only think to myself breath in, then out. That's all I'm focusing on. Then I remember that it is a dream and I wake up with my breath still breathing in time.

I checked the clock after I woke up and realized it had only been ten minutes since I last checked the clock. I gave myself a test 'clear thraot' cough. My throat was fine.

Where did that come from?


Anyways after that my sleep was really nice and pleasant.

I went to school today and forgot all of my materials. Mikki was depending on me for information about this class because last week she missed it. So I told her I'd run home and get stuff enough for both of us. So I take off running.

I ran most of the way and speed walked/jogged the rest. Kinda felt good to run again, but on the way back my strenth was completely sapped I felt like I was running on pipe cleaners.

Well I got there in any event, a little out of breath but nobody seemed to notice. Mikki thanked me by buying me a coffee. I lost of course but it was nice to have some.

I was quite pleased about my effort today. So I had to blog about it as soon as I could, And that dream was so vivid I wanted to share it.

Anyways in regards to my blog last night don't read it. I'll sum it up for you;

5 comments:

Emmy Arts said...

Interesting dream! Dying dreams are strange... I'm glad that never really happened though. I'm also glad your mood has improved, it makes me happy

freethephoenix said...

OMG!! I am laughing!! That funny picture does sum up your post from last night. Excellent work Trav Trav.

Also, your dream was scary. Where was I? --- I was the one choking you of course!! hahaha! Um, so I think the best part of that dream were the Hot Tub Repo men.

Travis T said...

I'm glad you spirits have lifted. I was quite ready to give you a thorough berating.

Becky said...

If you EVER get that emo again I have one thing to say to you:

You're going to Universal Studio's in Orlando Florida. Emo people can't go there. They'll die from all the fun. SO DON'T BE EMO OR I CAN'T TAKE YOU!

And that was an odd dream, but now if you ever need to write a death sequence in first person you'll have that to go off of. I suppose that's always a plus.

Caitlyn said...

Trav...you had a dream as well? I did too! Except I incapacitated a man that looked like he was going to attack someone (can't remember who) but I didn't kill him. It was weird. There were other parts but I can't quite remember them. Oh well...

I'm so excited! What are your summer plans...?