Friday, March 13, 2009

NoThInG!

I woke up this morning at 9:30 which is a shame because my class started at 8:00. I arrived for the last ten minutes of it. Ha ha ha... crud.

It sucked because I did like ten art pieces the night before and I was so excited to hand them all in.
I slept alot today...

But now I must bed...
More bed for me!

Shortest blog ever! Yay!

5 comments:

freethephoenix said...

I like your picture at the end there, even though you kinda look like a lumberjack. And what is up with you sleeping in? I'm going to get you a sonic boom alarm clock for Christmas!!

Shane said...

Lumberjack or werewolf?

Ya trav you ought to start going to more of your classes...

Kuroari said...

You're both mistaken. It's clearly an old man with dyed hair having a heart attack.

Caitlyn said...

You need to start taking care of yourself so you're in tip top shape for me to visit! I won't want to visit a cranky Travis...that's no fun. Unless you're just over tired and acting funny. That could be interesting.

Miss you!

Emmy Arts said...

I love that you're blogging on a daily basis again! It doesn't matter that it's short. woop :)