Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glossy Sunshine

Yesterday I felt like crap... for no reason at all. I actually didn't realize I was feeling so crappy until Emily kept asking me if something was wrong via msn. The only thing that happened yesterday was I was searching through my freezer to get my food stuff which always gets pushed to the bottom.
She stayed up late last night with me and made me feel better.

I wrote my blog whilst feeling weir dos sorry for the weird emo blog post yesterday.

I had a pretty rough sleep last night. I kept waking up every forty five minutes to roll over or sit up a adjust. I can remember continually looking over to the clock until six o'clock rolled by. Then I can remember Mikki calling me up on my cell phone at nine. My class started at nine. I rolled out of bed and grabbed a bowl of cereal. Then I quickly hopped in the shower.

The water pressure was abnormally low, but with no time to thing I lattered up to have my water cut off... I had to towel the soap off. The grossest feeling I can think of.
Then Mikki informs that some work that I didn't do last night was going to be due tomorrow and I had to give it to her today. I skipped my first class to finish it. This almost sounds like a FML moment.

Anyways once I finished I put all together and headed off to school. I read a notice posted by the elevators... that the water would be turned off until about 5:00pm. I was wearing a hat to cover my greasy greasy hair. I then had digital imaging. It was pretty fun, nothing in creditable to remark.
A highlight of my day was after that, I grabbed a Sub from Subway and Andy, Cam, Mikki, and I all sat outside and ate lunch/dinner enjoying the sunlight. We talked for like three hours out there. Cam had also introduced us to the previously mentioned site: FML. We spent the a good hunk of that time listening to Cam read stories off of the list gasping, aww-ing, and laughing. We hung out so much today. Seriously the sun was starting to set.

Me and Andy went home and did some homework and hung out a little bit more. Mostly slacked off on our camera assignment though. damn.
Oh well I'm happy about how today turned out.

Oh and if Shane reads this can you forward me a solid to-do list? I foresee some spare time int he next couple days and I thought I might as well do some work for you. Also I'm interested in your input you provided me about switching to my jobs thing... or where you just being sarcastic?

Oh and how'd you all like to see yourself dressed up in your fantasy character job?
...
Stay tuned! ♫

5 comments:

Emmy Arts said...

I'm having a slight case of deja vue Trav. I am JUST about to post a blog with a dream I had in it, which involved Inuyasha (your post pic).

Oh fmylife.com. It provides me with so much wasted time.... I love it. I'm glad you got out to enjoy the day too!

Travis T said...

As I do recall I told you about FML a few days ago. Saying that one of your other friends introduced you to it leaves me a little annoyed.

Rose said...

I know what you can do in your spare time. Make those Wonderland pics for me. And remember that my hair is not black. :P I love you, Travis.

Rose said...

Okay, that sounded romantic. I should have said, "I enjoy your company, Travis. You are a decent brother-in-law."

freethephoenix said...

Rose's comments made me lawl. And I always like seeing drawing of myself done by you because I am vain like that. So please, go ahead.
I think that everyone you draw in their fantasy classes should have their Mii faces.