Well I suppose I had some homework to do so I went and picked up supplies to do both of my assignments. I got home and received a call from Mikki. A lot of things I got were postponed till later... so instead of getting a head start on four things that I have due soon... I played animal crossing. And I seem to have animal crossing set up in such a way where I lay on my bed to play.
Only I get so increditably relaxed I wind up falling asleep. It's such a good 'put you to sleep' kind of game.
Then I woke up at ten...
My refreshed feeling didn't last through the nap. I've felt groggy, sore and fat ever since. Which sucks because my day started off so well, and now I've hit a low for no reason at all.
It's like deep down I just want to explode with creativity! Make some grand for others to ogle! To rise above the crowd, and bring my friends and family with me. Become recognized and still live my simple life.
Blah
Emily gave me an idea. She told me to write something writer's craft worthy, so I thought I'd give it a shot before I went to bed...
But I've scribbled a few things down and I didn't really like anything I put...
Maybe I've lost my writing touch. Not that I ever really had one.
I really do have a desire to express and create... but often laziness stifles it a turns it stale.
Uggh now I've turned my blog into a pointless lament. Stop that Travis.
But before I hit my funk I was developing a list of weapons and some common traits that they all share. If you care to give it a look see just click.

I started out arranging them alphabetically but then I gave up. ha ha.
I still have some need to create everybody I know as fictional fantasy characters. I don't know why this is something I feel like I must do... but I must!
So with that I suppose I am wondering what weapon would suit your fancy? Hey wait... hold that, maybe I'll create a quiz for you all to determine your weapon. Well maybe, we'll see.
I think tomorrow I post my list of different elements. Or possibly my revised version of the job classes from yesterday's post.
I should take a poll, do you guys care about my latest fantasy character involvement? Or am I just being weird?
2 comments:
Oh I care, but I wish you would finish the Gix story instead. And you always get so excited about weapons and class whereas I get more thrilled about characters and plot so while I can understand your boundless enthusiasm it's hard for me to share in it.
Katars are piercing types, not slashing. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)
Ach and no Bastard Swords? D; How could I possible have my dual-wielding of a bastard sword and a katana (which would actually be completely unwieldy, in reality)
But other than that it's a snappy list. =3
Post a Comment